The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

need help picking gear

chevalierknight
chevalierknight
✭✭✭
Im using five light one heavy one meduim but i dont know whats better light helm meduim legs or meduim helm light legs
  • chevalierknight
    chevalierknight
    ✭✭✭
    Ok i just made a meduim helm and legs they both have the same armour so do they both give same amout?
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes. Only chest gives very slightly more if I am not mistaken (of the big parts).
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • chevalierknight
    chevalierknight
    ✭✭✭
    ToRelax wrote: »
    Yes. Only chest gives very slightly more if I am not mistaken (of the big parts).

Oh nice i can use that breton hood i like. For end game tho im using engine gardien would light legs medium helm be better then a light helm?
    Edited by chevalierknight on July 30, 2015 12:27PM
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ToRelax wrote: »

Oh nice i can use that breton hood i like. For end game tho im using engine gardien would light legs medium helm be better then a light helm?

As long as you get 5/1/1 - the difference isn't even that big between small and big pieces, tbh.
    On my sorc I have heavy shoulders and medium chest just because my engine guardian shoulders happen to be heavy. Works just fine.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • chevalierknight
    chevalierknight
    ✭✭✭
    Yeh i think what ever my shoulder will be will change my helm legs glad i dont have to worrie