The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

In-game freezing and then continuing as if i didn't freeze. pvp and pve

AtraisMachina
AtraisMachina
✭✭✭
While I've been playing the last few weeks my game has been consistently freezing every 2 minutes sometimes every 30 seconds. My character can continue to move but everything around me is frozen and I can't use skills or interact with the world. Then in like 10 to 15 seconds the game will continue as if I was not frozen. So like in a dungeon when I'm fighting it will just freeze and then unfreeze and my health will be gone or the enemy will be somewhere else. You get the picture. Sometimes when I'm in Cyrodiil the freeze will result in me being booted to the Eso home screen or all the way out of the game. I believe this started happening 2 updates ago. I've checked my internet and its running fine, plus nothing like this happens in other games I play. I was hoping the latest update would fix it but I guess not. Keep up the good work guys! This game is worth the patience!
Edited by AtraisMachina on July 30, 2015 6:14AM
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    its still happening and getting worse.
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    omg this is terrible fix this now seriously
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    just kicked me sayinI exeeded the message rate when all i was doing is being frozen
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    fix this seriously ive bee patient for a month now. fix this
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    Im about to straight rage.
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    it was fine this weekend and now its bad again. bandwith is fine. fix it again please