Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Last Quest for The Harborage not starting

neohunter1884
neohunter1884
Soul Shriven
See above, i am the correct level, so im not sure what the issue is.
Edited by neohunter1884 on July 30, 2015 2:07AM
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If by "last quest", you are referring to God of Schemes, at Level 45, you also need to complete the Coldharbour storyline first, ending with The Final Assault. The Coldharbour storyline is the one which starts with Messages Across Tamriel.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • neohunter1884
    neohunter1884
    Soul Shriven
    Pretty sure I finished that one, I killed the giant with the leaders of the Pact. Is that the one you are talking about?
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure I finished that one, I killed the giant with the leaders of the Pact. Is that the one you are talking about?
    Nope, you need to finish the fighters guild and mages guild story lines in Coldharbour ...

Unfortunately, these quest can get a bit out of sync and some may not seem to make much sense since you can mix-match parts of those story lines all over Coldharbour.
    shades.gif
  • neohunter1884
    neohunter1884
    Soul Shriven
    All right thank you I will look into this later.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After you killed the giant, King Jorunn should have given you the quest Messages Across Tamriel. The storyline through Coldharbour then goes:
    Messages Across Tamriel -> The Weight of Three Crowns -> The Hollow City -> The Army of Meridia -> Crossing the Chasm -> The Harvest Heart -> The Citadel Must Fall -> The Final Assault. After all those are done, you get God of Schemes.

Note that The Army of Meridia is itself made up of numerous quest objectives. See this page on UESP for details.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • neohunter1884
    neohunter1884
    Soul Shriven
    Yea I am an idiot, I finally figured out what the deal was. You really do have to just head out to the building looking things on the map. Found all the stuff.