The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

dw nb Magick build

Tobias808
Tobias808
Ok I am actually looking for a DW Nightblade Magick build using medium armor....is there a way to actually make this work?
  • Resipsa131
    Resipsa131
    ✭✭✭
    Why medium armor?
    There are tons of guides out there for DW Magicka NB; for generally PvE game play
    Bar 1 DW: Dark Cloak, Concealed Weapon, Sap Essence, Lotus Fan, Inner Light, Clouding Swarm
    Bar2: Resto: Refreshing Path, Healing Ward, Funnel Health, Merciless Resolve, Inner Light, Veil of Blades

Pop Merciless Resolve (or the other morph, I switched because its going to proc after 4 light hits in the new update), Healing Ward, Switch bars Lotus Fan, Sap Essence and then decide how to burn them down. You might have to sub Veil out with Swarm after the update to keep a vampire ability on your bar.
  • Gorilla
    Gorilla
    ✭✭✭
    The above is close to what I run but I love Soul Tether. Try that as well over the Vamp Ult if you don't go vampire.