The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Max out enchanting buddy?

JustCallMeFurtiv
I need a fellow enchanter than is trying to max out enchanting. I have tons of runes to craft and deconstruct for expirience, but in return I expect the same. I honestly would prefer a player with around level 20 enchanting so that we are on the same page. I'm an Adlmeri playeron the PSN NA servers. PSN JustCallMeFurtiv
  • JustCallMeFurtiv
    Bump.
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    before its locked as apparently trading threads are not permitted, I am on PS4 NA with an AD toon slowly leveling enchanting (currently at lvl 43 ... knock me up in-game to arrange a time to party)

PSN ozjohnd

(Australian AEST, casual gamer)
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• JustCallMeFurtiv
    Is this really considered a trading post? I mean how else are enchanters going to get help from other players? Begging for glyphs in Area chat isn't my forte.
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    oh I agree, but its what I see happen often. Still. I've done a PSN ivite so you can see when Im online
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

• KillSide
    KillSide
    I need a fellow enchanter than is trying to max out enchanting. I have tons of runes to craft and deconstruct for expirience, but in return I expect the same. I honestly would prefer a player with around level 20 enchanting so that we are on the same page. I'm an Adlmeri playeron the PSN NA servers. PSN JustCallMeFurtiv

I'm trying to max out enchanting
    PS4 ||| Aldmeri Dominion...Altmer...Sorcerer

Server: NA
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    PSN me KillSide

Just and I successfully traded 30+ glyphs last night ... I think he got almost two levels from the decons and I got just over a whole level with the creation of mine and the decon of his

at chanter 45 now

Its the slowest craft to level .. strictly speaking not hard, just really slow (or expensive if you are buying glyphs for decon)

once you get the nice boosts discovering each rune, its a grind

• JustCallMeFurtiv
    BUMP, have 70-90 glyphs for trade.
  • xShadows_Vixenx
    I'm a level 50 enchanter i know the struggle i would be more than happy to send you glyphs that i pick up as well as craft you a whole bunch to help you :) my psn is the same my ID, im in ebonheart pact however but i send my dagger fall friend glyphs all the time to break down.
  • JustCallMeFurtiv
    PSN is my ID as well I currently have 72 personally crafted glyphs if needed.
  • JustCallMeFurtiv
    Bump have 90 glyphs
  • JustCallMeFurtiv
    I'm a level 50 enchanter i know the struggle i would be more than happy to send you glyphs that i pick up as well as craft you a whole bunch to help you :) my psn is the same my ID, im in ebonheart pact however but i send my dagger fall friend glyphs all the time to break down.

Added if you want to trade.
  • JustCallMeFurtiv
    Bump can craft 234 runes for trading between players.
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    .. with Furtiv's help I did the final push 45-50

thank you

• JustCallMeFurtiv
    Bump can craft around 270 glyphs!
  • JustCallMeFurtiv
    BUMP
  • danew6
    danew6
    ✭✭✭
    I'm working on my enchanting as well. Does breaking down someone else's runes get better experience? So far I have just been creating then deconstructing until I can't make anymore. So I don't have many to trade but if it helps speed up the process this is something I'd be interested in. I'll stop deconstructing my own and start to build up a stock pile.

I'm currently around level 20 maybe 21 with enchanting.
    Play on PS4 I do like the game, I just feel it could be a lot better and would like to feel like the devolpers actually care about the game and not just making money
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    danew6 wrote: »
    I'm working on my enchanting as well. Does breaking down someone else's runes get better experience? So far I have just been creating then deconstructing until I can't make anymore. So I don't have many to trade but if it helps speed up the process this is something I'd be interested in. I'll stop deconstructing my own and start to build up a stock pile.

I'm currently around level 20 maybe 21 with enchanting.

Yes, breaking down glyphs someone else created or that you looted during the course of play level enchanting significantly faster than breaking down glyphs you create yourself.