The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Guilds in Haderus (EU)

Olen_Mikko
Olen_Mikko
✭✭✭✭✭
Last couple of days in Haderus have offered maybe the greatest and most enjoyable fights in long long time. Maybe even in history of mine in PvP.

And the best thing is, that i for myself haven't noticed any lagsploiters or huge 50+ men & mer zergtrains, in any alliance. We have had intense fights at different resources, and not that stupid Alessia bridge.

Or then i just have been lucky and found out only the best fights. Either way, i just can't complain now! More this please :)

So, what guilds have their presence in haderus now?

NB enthusiastic:
  1. Woodhippie stamblade - DW hard-hitter / PvE
  2. Know-it-all elf Magblade - Healer / PvE & PvP
  3. Hate-them-all elf Magblade - Destrostaff AoE monster / PvE
  4. Cyrodiil-Refugee stamblade - Stamina Tank / PvE

Go dominion or go home

Nightblade-Hipster. I played Nightblade before it was cool - from 1.5 onwards.
  • Ayantir
    Ayantir
    ✭✭✭✭
    DC side is mainly kept by french guilds. We generally play in alliance coordinated. Sometimes we only farm AP, depends if the #1st in DC emp ranking is a nice guy or not. For what I saw in AD , it's mainly small optimized groups with a lot of pugs. Blame me if I'm wrong :smiley:

Sometimes few german guilds on DC or international guilds such as DA/Exile, when they want to change their mind or help one of their guy to be emperor.

EP generally come on Haderus to farmtroll with strong optimized group.

But yes, there are no lag groups in haderus and often small fights instead of zergs.
    Obsessive Compulsive Elder Scrolls addons Coder
    A Few millions downloads of ESO addons now.
    Master crafter on my main char since release. All tradeskills, recipes \o/, researchs (since long), 35 styles known
    My little french Guild: Cercle de l'Eveil
  • themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banana Squad and friends are currentlly playing on newly made EP alts on Haderus. Some good fights so far and no lagg, its brilliant. :)
    :]