The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

1.7 Revamp!

Tripe
Tripe
✭✭✭
-All offensive abilities are now defensive abilities
-All defensive abilities are now offensive.
-All healing is now done to enemy players

We've been listening to your feedback, and from what we've gathered, it seems most people would like to kill themselves rather than the enemy. We'll be implementing some innovative gameplay where the objective will be to kill yourselves before the enemy is able to kill themselves.

You'll need teamwork and coordination to keep debuffs on your group, while shielding and healing the opposing faction.

New emperor buffs:
-20% hitpoints
+20% damage
-2000 hitpoints faction "buff"

New crown store items!
-Self detect potions
-Lame horse (-20% run speed and randomly get thrown off your mount!)
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've never been more excited.
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
    EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
    DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
    AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • Erock25
    Erock25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's 2.1.
    You earned the 500 LOLs badge.
    You received 500 LOLs. It ain't no fluke, you post great stuff and we're lucky to have you here. +50 points
  • saintmurray
    saintmurray
    ✭✭✭
    Will this be paid DLC?
    Saintmurray-V14-Bamplar-EP Former Emp Haderus
    Hans Incognito-V1 DK-EP
    #Betatester
    #Ipaidbeforeitwascool
  • Zhoyzu
    Zhoyzu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. will be on the edge of my seat for this.
    Zhoyzu - Nightblade Alchemist (v15) RETIRED
    Has-No-Heart - Templar Enchanter (v4) FUBAR
    Ambadassador - Dragon knight (v1) Naked with no future (returned from the naked realm to tank PvE)
    Sakis Tolis - Sorceror (v10 in progress) Living Legend!

Xuhl'Xotuun - Warden Current Main as im starting the game over essentially with this character aside from crafting.

Creator of Khajiit fall dmg reduction racial passive concept.

• FireCowCommando
    FireCowCommando
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tripe wrote: »
    -All offensive abilities are now defensive abilities
    -All defensive abilities are now offensive.
    -All healing is now done to enemy players

We've been listening to your feedback, and from what we've gathered, it seems most people would like to kill themselves rather than the enemy. We'll be implementing some innovative gameplay where the objective will be to kill yourselves before the enemy is able to kill themselves.

You'll need teamwork and coordination to keep debuffs on your group, while shielding and healing the opposing faction.

New emperor buffs:
    -20% hitpoints
    +20% damage
    -2000 hitpoints faction "buff"

New crown store items!
    -Self detect potions
    -Lame horse (-20% run speed and randomly get thrown off your mount!)

All these new PvP changes are ruining the game, why cant we PvE players get at least one update before everyone quits?
  • InvictoNZ
    InvictoNZ
    ✭✭✭
    ReVamp /nod
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I crafted myself ravage potions in attempts to suicide myself to a mob rather than a player... Lol
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Tripe
    Tripe
    ✭✭✭
    Patch notes v1.7.1

*Ravaging potions now heal the player

Edited by Tripe on July 30, 2015 6:12AM
  • Tripe
    Tripe
    ✭✭✭
    Patch notes v1.7.2

A quest NPC can be found on the secret path between Chalman and Bleakers. We hope this will make it fair for all sorcerers in finding their way on top of the gate.

A sign has been placed in front of the invisible rock to the west of Aleswell. We anticipate this will aid in luring hapless people towards the rock. it reads: "This rock, visible only to your faction, has been a mainstay of our community for over 1 year. Please take your time to appreciate all it has done for you, and leave an offering in the box to the left. It's there trust me. LOL. Founded February, 10, 2014."

Patch notes v1.7.3

Aleswell rock sign made visible only to appropriate factions.