The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

upgrading?

bigbabyleonb16_ESO
Hi

I'm new here so sorry if i wrong place but i got a problem, i want to upgrade my cloths to fine to get bit more $$ but i've tried like 10 times and i keep getting failed no matter what i do. is this a bug or have i got to keep making low lvl clothing at a really bad lvl rate to get this to notice the find upgrading with out failing all the time?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The thing with Tempers is, unless you have a 100% chance to succeed, you have a 100% chance of failure. The only exception to this seems to be a non traited non improved item, and then you have a small chance of success at less than 100%.

There is a passive that lets you use less Tempers, 2 Greens at L3, can't remember what it is with no passives or the intermediate steps. But if your going to improve things, you need this passive. I stress the word Need here.

Now, all that being said, most people buy Green Armor to decon it for the Tempers, at least from the Guild Stores. So doing this on spec might not gain you that much. Of course if people order it, that is another thing entirely.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"