The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Distance to the enemy

Xom9k
Xom9k
Soul Shriven
Is there any addon that shows the distance to the enemy in meters?
  • MexicanMurrican
    Not on the console systems. Although, battle info has been highly requested by many seasoned MMO players.
    NA PS4 Megaserver - MexicanMurrican - Dunmer Nightblade [EP], Khajiit Nightblade [AD]
    Thunderbird - Guild Leader
    "Diplomacy is the art of lying for your alliance."
  • Xom9k
    Xom9k
    Soul Shriven
    Not on the console systems. Although, battle info has been highly requested by many seasoned MMO players.

is it possible to do it on PC version?
  • Ayantir
    Ayantir
    ✭✭✭✭
    not doable
    Obsessive Compulsive Elder Scrolls addons Coder
    A Few millions downloads of ESO addons now.
    Master crafter on my main char since release. All tradeskills, recipes \o/, researchs (since long), 35 styles known
    My little french Guild: Cercle de l'Eveil
  • Xom9k
    Xom9k
    Soul Shriven
    something like that (there old version)

Ayantir wrote: »
    not doable

and thanks for the answer
    Edited by Xom9k on July 30, 2015 8:19AM
  • Snowgoons
    Snowgoons
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wish we could get something like this on console...
    Edited by Snowgoons on January 24, 2016 6:01PM
    Rollin' round Tamriel on that skooma wasted like a failed Grand Theft Auto mission.
  • twev
    twev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really miss RangeReticle.
    The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.

PC/NA, i7 with 32 gigs of ram, nVME cards and an nVidea 1060 over fiber.
    I don't play through Steam, ever.