The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Has Camo Hunter been fixed?

hereiamhereibe2
I am seeing mixed answers, some on Xbox1 are saying it is fixed but some are saying it is not fixed because it still shows up on the character sheet. There is no Patch Note about it so I am also assuming it is still exploitable. Please answer because I would really like to become a Vampire again but cannot unless it is fixed...
  • NoEmpathy
    NoEmpathy
    Soul Shriven
    I hope not because then there would be much less lag and freezes on the server and we wouldn't have much to complain about.... Would make things rather docile
  • NoEmpathy
    NoEmpathy
    Soul Shriven
    But to answer ur question yes they fixed it quietly just heard someone whining about it and there's over 50 people in graht resetting stats haha
  • ParkwayDrive23
    Yeah it's fixed, they just didn't say anything in the patch notes for some reason. Probably pretending it was never there.
    Sweet mother, sweet mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.