Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Looking for an ACTIVE ESO family /guild

BostonJohn
BostonJohn
Soul Shriven
I have playing mmos for many years including having my own guild in a few of them ie realm reborn , GW2 etc but since im last to the ESO party although played a bit on pc well i dont have the desire to start my own especially when there seems to be plenty of decent ones out there atm. My psn is PixelProV1 and im looking for active members to play with as well as trading and holding my own weight via crafting etc. Qued for spindle at 7 am eastern time a day ago and logged off at 6 pm eastern while still being queded. Maybe it was a bad day but to not be able to party up once via party finder in all that time was frustrating lol. I also do YT here and there and have a decent headset for chat and not the shy type. PSN PixelProV1 psn. In game its Pixelpro . Going to submit a couple more applications hope to hear back when servers are up thnx

Btw

Offers of escalated promotion to co founder etc when your guild is 3 players few well doesnt appeal to me, im looking for a statistic that is usually telling > Active members and since many have been here since console launch im guessing some of these guilds have an economic , raiding , farming and crafting system in place to which i would like to be oil to lube that machine. So please dont ask me to join if your just getting off the ground , i have been there etc so no offense i just want to contribute to an eco system that already works, teach and guide newcomers while learning what ever i can from veterans. Im in it for the long haul and spend an embarrassing amount of time playing games so on average maybe 6-8 hours daily here. Thnx for reading some or all of this.

FYI
I have a decent headset, mic and understand the core fundamentals /Mechanics. Just tweaking the action combat interface as many mmos do not have such.

PixelProV1 PSN
@V1Boston twitr

• Jat240
    Jat240
    Hello! I would like to invite you to Immortal Kings! we are a fun care free alliance that all members are willing to help each other. We are 100+ strong and looking to grow. So you know ahead of time all members are required to go through a week long trial period before being promoted to member, this is to insure we don't get any bad apples. As recruit members you will be able to deposit into our bank, but wont be able to withdraw until you are promoted to member. If your interested, go to immortalkingz.com and sign up for the site and also fill out the ESO application. this will allow you to get in on our forums which will be easy for us all to communicate even when were not home playing. also we will be using it to plan events.We currently have a weekly drawing and are planning some more events. We run PvP just as much as PvE. We have a variety of different lvl characters.

Also if you are a smaller guild looking to merge with IK we are currently looking to help with that also.
    If you have any other questions, please feel free to msg me or BigDSoulReaper on here or on our site. Hope to see you there.
    Edited by Jat240 on July 29, 2015 2:31PM
    Time to Hero Up
    Immortal Kings Officer
    IK FTW
    immortalkingz.com
  • BostonJohn
    BostonJohn
    Soul Shriven
    I understand about the bad apple trials but as a past recruiter , founder and co founder the trials would be helpful in terms of looking for certain behaviors, get a general feel etc but its definitely not a deterrent when it comes to shenanigans and exploiting withdrawals etc BUT it works better when the player is limited to one guild. Bad reputation is the only penalty and its from word of mouth and handled within the community. Cant begin to tell you how many rising stars , i went out of my way to help, only stick me and my fc /guild in the back the moment they got access to our bank. So i totally get the trials thing in place to try and negate such.

I myself have very good reputation on steam, mmos, have a YT channel as well as twitter that is my personal account . I have gone through my share of gauntlets as well as handed out my share of probationary periods and not a young lad anymore and would like to bypass trials period. I dont mind a week restriction from withdraws etc and think that should be mandatory but thats as far as i will go in terms of trials =Restrictions. My reputation means alot more to me than real money nevermind in game and now a days if one is willing to provide out of game reputation via social media, steam etc well i believe depending on the person some of the hoops should be lowered EXCEPT for bank access etc because obviously opening up flood gates for both primary and alt accounts to drop in for a day just to steal and bounce. That is the worst feeling when on the receiving end.

I have no problem w restriction and tbh if it weren't in place it would make me question to guild brass and structure but thats as far as i will go. I have no problem being there to help etc but would find my time being less effective doing roll calls 3 times a day or running around collecting resources for a weel not saying your guild does any of this but trials to me in the world off mmo is different than probationary period, etc. Some use trials the same sense as boot camp.
    Im not looking for financial help but more or less access to trading w other members , group events and running dungeons w each other etc. Bank on bottom of list in respect to withdrawing currency or items other than what belong to me which would essentially belong to who ever needs it more than me. I usually grind everything i need but of course wouldnt deny something i might be missing for a decent set but i prefer to trade for it oor at the least give something back. In other words handouts i dont like so much lol. I understand this was a copy and paste but if you do happen to comeback and read this well thnx for the reply and if you read everything i wrote i commend you due to im long winded as well as defying the average attn span this gen lol. TC thnx again

Jat240 wrote: »
    Hello! I would like to invite you to Immortal Kings! we are a fun care free alliance that all members are willing to help each other. We are 100+ strong and looking to grow. So you know ahead of time all members are required to go through a week long trial period before being promoted to member, this is to insure we don't get any bad apples. As recruit members you will be able to deposit into our bank, but wont be able to withdraw until you are promoted to member. If your interested, go to immortalkingz.com and sign up for the site and also fill out the ESO application. this will allow you to get in on our forums which will be easy for us all to communicate even when were not home playing. also we will be using it to plan events.We currently have a weekly drawing and are planning some more events. We run PvP just as much as PvE. We have a variety of different lvl characters.

Also if you are a smaller guild looking to merge with IK we are currently looking to help with that also.
    If you have any other questions, please feel free to msg me or BigDSoulReaper on here or on our site. Hope to see you there.

• Evolution319
    Boston,

Im not going to go into a robotic verse here so let me be to the point. My guild is The Twin Dragon Society. small and building and we are active with members from level 10 to v3. We are working towards building up to gain a guild store and in time a guild vendor, but until that time, we play together level and have fun.

We accept players from all factions and I'd definitely like to see if you'd be interested in joining and growing with us. Personally I am always on during the day but I work overnights so if you play late you;'d see a majority of the other players and they are friendly and love to run stuff as well.

That said, if you would like to discuss more please message me ll_Unrated_ll Those are L's btw. I do have a thread on this forum for recruiting if you really want to get an idea about who we are.

I hop to talk to you soon.
    Unrated
  • BigDSoulReaper
    hello! I am the guild master of Immortal Kings. i like what you have wrote here and would like to respond to you reply to jat, who is one of my officers. the trial period is basically a probation period. it allows us to feel you out and see how well you work within our group, just as you will probably doing with our guild. we dont do handouts for people that just join, but we do help eachother, a guild is only as strong as its weakest member. we have grown since the beginning enough that starting aug 1st we will be doing daily events. none of these are mandatory as we are a group of hardcore and casual gamers, but they are there if you would like to participate. also so you know, we are a multinational multiplatform community, we are bigger than just ESO, so know that if you join, it doesnt have to be just for this game, but games that come in the future. so if your interested please visit our site and sign up and fill out an ESO Application. hope to see you there.
    Immortal Kings GuildMaster
    immortalkingz.com
    There are greats, there are legends, then there are Immortals!