The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Did I skip level 50?

ajperez
ajperez
Yesterday I finished the main quest. I already had done everything else in the Aldmerii Dominion (except a couple of group dungeons), so I talked with Caldwell and moved to the first veteran zone in the Ebonheart Pact. I don't remember if I was level 48 or 49 by then.

Today, I've gained enough experience to finish level 49, but instead of reaching 50, I've leveled directly to VR1. Is that the expected behaviour? The "level 50 hero" achievement is still locked, and I didn't receive any trophy, reward, or anything.

What's wrong? Should I have waited until hitting level 50 before traveling to the veteran alliance? And more important... is there any way to fix it? Will I unlock the achievement when I level once more (to VR2)?
  • Tallowby
    Tallowby
    ✭✭✭
    Level 50 = VR1 and there is an achievement unlocked at VR2
    Edited by Tallowby on July 29, 2015 7:49PM
    NEED THE HELP OF A 9 TRAIT MASTER CRAFTER ON XBOX ONE NA - ALL STYLES LIST ---> My known Styles
    Tallowby's Crafter Aid ...... CONSOLE - How to run a DPS Test

XBOX ONE NA - Guild The OTG (accepting applications)
    Arden Sul | Bosmer | Nightblade | CP160/531 | 9 Trait Master Crafter |
    Tallowby | Imperial | Templar | CP160/531 | 9 Trait Master Crafter | EVERY STYLE KNOWN!
    Freya Bolt | Altmer | Sorcerer | CP160/531 | Master Crafter |
    Wacko Smacko | Imperial | Dragon Knight | CP160/531 | Master Crafter |