The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Unable to connect to the "PSN"

Nénlindë
Nénlindë
✭✭✭
LOGIN FAILED
Unable to connect to the "PSN". Please confirm you are connected to the "PSN" or try again later.

Message keeps appearing to me, restarted router, tested my connection through the playstation connectivity test, everything is 100% on my end good. Simply isn't letting me play.

Could anyone shed some light on this situation for me?
Charmander
every time
nothing ever beats charmander
  • Nénlindë
    Nénlindë
    ✭✭✭
    Infact I'm currently playing TLOU remastered, using party chat to speak with my friends who are playing ESO. Checked the Playstation support site, everything is 100% up over there.
    Charmander
    every time
    nothing ever beats charmander
  • Paradoxia
    Paradoxia
    It's PSN. Down for some, not for others. I always know it's PSN and not a game when my friends list shows no one online.
  • crytantrevors
    crytantrevors
    ✭✭✭
    So this is typical playstation bullsh!t what happens is once a month their servers go down in grids so it doesnt knock everyone offline just some... Because of this they claim their servers are up since only a small percentage are unable to log in even though it is playstations fault and on their end... Probably some noob spilled coffee on one of their login servers no doubt.. And they always ignore and never update anyone on the status of when it will be fixed. Even on their customer support forums.. I love playstation but out of 2 years paying for psn they have been down 20 times like this at least... Xbox live is almost never down... Im starting to wish i had an xbox one
    Edited by crytantrevors on July 29, 2015 6:56AM