The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Best guide for leveling to 50 fast?

Slipknotic
Slipknotic
Soul Shriven
I want to make an alt account as my first one I pretty much quested my way to 50. But I want to make another character that's in the same alliance and don't want to do the same quests all over again. Can anyone recommend me or give me some advice so I can just go straight to PVP?

Thanks
  • Anlaemar
    Anlaemar
    ✭✭✭
    Double post.
    Edited by Anlaemar on July 29, 2015 11:09AM
    (NA) Anlaemar with 750+ Champion Points
    Member Since April 15, 2014
    (EP)Alrik Vadason - Nord Dragonknight
    Tank
    (EP)Matdasi Hlarrobar - Breton Mageblade
    Formerly known as Ra'dar Ahdhari - Main DPS 40k Self Buffed
    (EP)Marrec Vadason - Breton Templar Healer
    (EP)Nameless - Altmer Sorcerer - Secondary DPS
    - The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason -
  • Anlaemar
    Anlaemar
    ✭✭✭
    On my Templar, I leveled to 50 in under 40 hours /played time. I did the main zone quests for all zones, including Coldharbor. I did all Main Quests, Fighter's Guild, and Mage's Guild. Non-quest wise, I went and explored all "sites" for the exploration xp. I did all world bosses, dolmens, and public dungeons. I skipped the solo dungeons. If I could find a group, I did the group dungeons for the quest, but I think I only got around to doing a couple.

Content was usually a few levels higher than mine, but I didn't have a problem. If you find you have problems progressing into the next zone after completing all that I listed, you can always grind a few levels. After I had everything done, I was in the 42-45 range and just grinded out the rest in Coldharbor.

If you did straight out grinding you can probably level faster, though I like this way because you get plenty of skill points.
    Edited by Anlaemar on July 29, 2015 11:09AM
    (NA) Anlaemar with 750+ Champion Points
    Member Since April 15, 2014
    (EP)Alrik Vadason - Nord Dragonknight
    Tank
    (EP)Matdasi Hlarrobar - Breton Mageblade
    Formerly known as Ra'dar Ahdhari - Main DPS 40k Self Buffed
    (EP)Marrec Vadason - Breton Templar Healer
    (EP)Nameless - Altmer Sorcerer - Secondary DPS
    - The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason -
  • DigitalCow
    This is how I obtaiend level 50 quickly.

Cyrodiil and Grinding.
    Cyrodiil grants tons of ways to get EXP. When at a lower level, those daily quests become your routine for gaining large amounts of EXP and AP.
    Look up Grinding guides online, there are places in every area in Tamerial that a spot of fast recurring mobs. These can be used as exploits for easy skill leveling and leveling in general.

My Templar is now Vet 2. I skipped the Ailkr Desert and Bangkorai and went straight to Cold Harbor because I reached the level requirements. You can go back, as I'm doing now, this just means more EXP.