The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

I don't exist?

Christopher.d.walshub17_ESO
My wife and I play together on two xboxes, side by side. Today we were finishing the normal pledge, on the last boss with a group. We experienced terrible lag, and then dropped. We got the error stating that our xbox live connection was unavailable. After several reboots and relaunches, we've been able to get to Grahtwood. Now my game is bugged, like I have the social bug, and don't exist. Normally, that would be fine, and I'd say it's the normal bug that for some reason still exists, and use the guild work around. But we're not in the same game. I can't group with her, but I can talk to her through guild chat. She doesn't appear on my screen, and we see different players doing things.

Did you introduce shard servers and *** me?
  • donben2ub17_ESO
    Did you try traveling to player to make sure you were in the same instance?
    Options
  • Christopher.d.walshub17_ESO
    I can't, the social bug won't allow me to see her anywhere, not even guild.
    Options