The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Advice on making full armour sets.

Bristol_Lad
I'm thinking about making my own set of armour very soon and wanted to know if there was any way to add traits like the ones found in the game? An example would be if I equipped two of the set items it would give me extra health etc.

I hope this makes sense and any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks.
Xbox one - EU.

Daggerfall Covenant.
  • Ov3rkiIL
    Ov3rkiIL
    Yes, you can. To craft sets you have to go to special blacksmits on the map. I forgot what they are called. They look like a flaming black smith icon. You have to go to each one and see what traits each one gives.
    Leader of Scorched Earth - PvP | Xbox NA | Haderus Campaign
    Scorched Earth is the leader of the Scorched Earth Auxiliary Alliance
    www.scorchedearth.corplaunch.com
    Combat Veteran - U.S. Army Infantry, 3 years with the 101st Airborne, 12 months in Afghanistan.10+ years of creating and leading gaming communities on Xbox/PC
  • Ja50nX
    Ja50nX
    ✭✭✭
    http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Set+Bonus+Crafting+Locations

That link will show you what sets you can craft, how many traits you must know to craft each set & where all those crafting stations are.

Ive only crafted bonus sets for my main at VR2, 4 & 6 so far & still experimenting so dont consider myself experienced enough to give advice yet but can say they definitely make a difference.
    PS4 EU
    Ebonheart Pact

• Bristol_Lad
    Thank you very much for the info.

Do you know if the Mundus stone effects stack?
    Xbox one - EU.

Daggerfall Covenant.
  • SirMorg
    SirMorg
    No they don't stack although one of the armour sets allow you to have two at once but that is one of the sets where you need to have unlocked 7 or 8 traits per piece of armour so will take a long time to research.