The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a new player friendly guild!

loganharbour_ESO
loganharbour_ESO
Soul Shriven
I have done my research into my build and I am currently a DPS/heal Templar in the EbonHeart pact. I am looking for friendly people who get on more so in the evenings. I am up for anything the guild wants to do but I know I want to run dungeons like there's no tomorrow. Also interested in clothing and metal working.
  • skeeterbomb
    I will be on after 5pm est. Hit me up Ingame @Skeeterbomb and I'll shoot you an invite. Brand new so guild is pretty small until we get things rolling. Hope to talk to you soon!