Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LGBT RP guild

Diiamond18
hey everyone I'm trying to put together a LGBT guild for role playing. Just looking to spice up my ESO game experience. If anyone out there wants to do the same just message me so we can get this party started. Here's a little sneak preview of my RP character.

Background story: Bound to the realm of darkness Elora was a prisoner of her fathers will. Clinging on to desperate measures she plotted against her father and his counsel. One way or another she was going to behead her father and escape the grasp he had over her. For centuries Elora had brought people together who despised her father as much as she did. Together they were going to rebel against the kingdom and storm the castle grounds.
Making her way with haste to meet the town villagers to commences the first stages of their plan, she was stopped by a stranger in a hooded cloak. He told her how the king had wronged him and how he seeked revenge for the pain he bared for so long. With excitement she welcomed him into the tavern where she introduced the old man to the villagers. Just before Elora's eyes she witnessed her small army get devoured by a beast. She stood there face to face with this monster trembling with fear. She opened her mouth the speak but no words would form. Frozen with fear the monster laughed as he he tilted her neck to the side and left her with a mark of death. Her vision fading in and out as she was brought to her knees. The monster knelt down beside her and whispered into her ear, " come seek me when you've gathered your strength and I will show you how to raise a real army."
Edited by Diiamond18 on July 28, 2015 11:28PM
  • Diiamond18
    Btw way guys I forgot to add I'm from the DC alliance on NA server
  • TheSkaBoss661
    Xbox one or ps4?
  • Diiamond18
    Ps4
  • RiegnFire
    RiegnFire
    Id Like to Join, RiegnFire on PS4 you should friend request me, i have a lvl 38 breton Templar named Riegn Fire

Back story: I am a Templar, orphaned at birth I was left on the steps of the cathedral in Daggerfall where the monks took me in. I studied in the lore and gods of Tamriel until I became a teenager. I left then seeking adventure and hoping to see the thing I'd read about in books. While traveling outside of daggerfall I came across a dragon knight named Bran Stormstroke and he saved me from a group of bandits hoping to steal my meager amount of gold. I traveled with him for some years learning the art of sword play and some magic. Until one day I woke up having crossed into oblivion, disoriented I fought my way back to dagger fall. Now I'm looking for companions to help me travel Tamriel and find Bran and save Tamriel!

i have a couple other characters too, and would be willing to create a new character too

I'm excited to hear your story and I hope we get to play together!
  • Diiamond18
    I love your background story. I'm about to add you to psn as well as the guild. go ahead and join the guild forum with the link thats in my first post. I'm excited that you wanted to join.
  • thunderwell
    thunderwell
    ✭✭✭
    @Diiamond18 I am one to nitpick at what appear to be discrepancies.
    Without any knowledge other than what I read in your character's background, how is she centuries old?
    Far as I know, the races aren't too much longer lived than us humans on earth.
    NA, PC Megaserver
    Zhaani, Female Khajiit, Nightblade, AD (current main)
    (Unless otherwise put in my sig, all characters are below level 50)
  • josx77
    josx77
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to join. I do not have a character for DC yet but I am sick of grinding threw my Vet ranks and was thinking of starting a new character. my PSN is josx77.