The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

"Unable to connect to game server."

JosephDMachado
It's the seventh time today I've seen this message. My connection is doing quite well. Faster than a New York minute, it is. Yet, in game, I continue to experience lag, incapability to interact with the world, and keep getting knocked out of the game. I have had some trouble with this for a week now. It's not my connection, so it's either Playstation's wonderful network or something blocking the connection into ESO's North American server. If the game still had the $15 dollar subscription, I wouldn't have bother coming here to address the issue. Instead, I would have deleted the cursed thing and moved on to a more functional game. It doesn't have the subscription, so I'm giving you lot a chance. However, if the matter is not resolved, I'll be on my way. You can not play a game that does not allow you to play.