The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

(PvP VIDEO) The Dark Templar 4: Black Skies

Akinos
Akinos
✭✭✭✭✭
The 4th video of my heavy armor vampire themed Dark Templar series. Featuring 1vX, 1v1, group play, a lil bit of everything.
Questions and comments? Please let me know what you think here or on the video comment section.
https://youtu.be/JqKC3htfO4Q

And here's a link for my friends over in Germany :)
https://nl.proxfree.com/permalink.php?url=s54aaHA/aGsaD5vHs0QZLcUclS/cUxrnNZwEMCiA0I+moA3kBcGLjbxQMli5qHDvPq5lxTo4uh7bNwunHcnWzw==&bit=1

Enjoy! :)
Edited by Akinos on July 28, 2015 7:14PM
PC NA | @AkinosPvP 1vX/Small Scaler, Raid Leader, Youtuber and Twitch.tv Streamer.MAGICKA MELEE IS LIFE!Magplar, MagDK, Magden, Magblade, Magsorc & Magcro PvP/Build videos & moretwitch.tv/akinospvp
  • Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *cough*
    PC NA | @AkinosPvP 1vX/Small Scaler, Raid Leader, Youtuber and Twitch.tv Streamer.MAGICKA MELEE IS LIFE!Magplar, MagDK, Magden, Magblade, Magsorc & Magcro PvP/Build videos & moretwitch.tv/akinospvp
  • Gizit
    Gizit
    ✭✭✭
    Nice videos, are these two different toons of yours?
    Clouding swarm and devouring swarm i see you are using.
    right?
    I do the things! for the team, score points! win the day by *** the stuff! HELL yeah!
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is that winperial? Oh yeah it is.
    Wtb race change.
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
  • Gizit
    Gizit
    ✭✭✭
    Also would like to play with you an Ebonheart templar at some point, seems like good fun
    I do the things! for the team, score points! win the day by *** the stuff! HELL yeah!
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's good video and gameplay but it was fun to watch "By the Light" series of yours back in last year. Please continue that.
    I don't like vampire templars, it feels so wrong. And meh that dark templar archetype...May Stendarr's mercy lay on your soul man :/
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
  • Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gizit wrote: »
    Nice videos, are these two different toons of yours?
    Clouding swarm and devouring swarm i see you are using.
    right?
    Same character, I just reset morphs and change gear frequently.
    Soris wrote: »
    Is that winperial? Oh yeah it is.
    Wtb race change.

Ahem, We prefer the term Pimperial. ^_^
    Gizit wrote: »
    Also would like to play with you an Ebonheart templar at some point, seems like good fun
    Yeah it is :D
    Soris wrote: »
    It's good video and gameplay but it was fun to watch "By the Light" series of yours back in last year. Please continue that.
    I don't like vampire templars, it feels so wrong. And meh that dark templar archetype...May Stendarr's mercy lay on your soul man :/

I've been thinking about that too, maybe I'll continue that series when I find a really good reason to cure my pale skin vampireness.
  • Pobeda
    Pobeda
    27k hp, 32k magicka (magelight), 17k stamina templar, 1500 mag regen in heavy? yeeeee. Another 400cp "pro"? It not skill, it just stats numbers. Not interesting, not special.
  • Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pobeda wrote: »
    27k hp, 32k magicka (magelight), 17k stamina templar, 1500 mag regen in heavy? yeeeee. Another 400cp "pro"? It not skill, it just stats numbers. Not interesting, not special.

Lel, in the 2 or 3 scenes with my heavy armor build I was using radiant magelight, haven't used the magicka increase one for ages. Also I wish I had 1500 in regen in heavy and that much CP. Sadly I've only got around 200 CP atm, had even less CP in some of the scenes in my video.
    I'm flattered that people think I've got that much CP and regen though, Imagine if I did! Never said I was pro or it was about skill, I make videos because I enjoy doing so.

Thanks for the viewcount though :D
    Edited by Akinos on July 30, 2015 1:45AM
  • Pobeda
    Pobeda
    My light templar can only reach only 1 - or high regen, or high magica, or high hp+mid stamina. You have all. In 1. In heavy. Even if you have race passive - you only get 2-3k to stat.... In video in all time I see your mana regen from 1300 to 1600+ in a 2 second. In heavy........ Man or you use mundus stone exploit, or you have 400+ cp. Couse mathematicaly you can`t have such high stats by heavy themplar. Especial when I see your magick damage, couse I see you use MD. It useless if you have lesser then 1800 spell power. And your spell cost soooooo little. I checked some - in your videos. It cost on 30-35% cheaper than original. You only can have 600 from jewel. Other from CP only. Again - you in HEAVY. Trust me - if you magicka templar and have lesser 1000 magicka regen - you out of mana for 10 second. And you need minute to regen it or more. You don`t use stuff heavy regen most of time. So this is very simple - no one set can give you such stats in different path as you have on videos.
  • Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My light templar can only reach only 1 - or high regen, or high magica, or high hp+mid stamina. You have all. In 1. In heavy. Even if you have race passive - you only get 2-3k to stat.... In video in all time I see your mana regen from 1300 to 1600+ in a 2 second. In heavy........ Man or you use mundus stone exploit, or you have 400+ cp. Couse mathematicaly you can`t have such high stats by heavy themplar. Especial when I see your magick damage, couse I see you use MD. It useless if you have lesser then 1800 spell power. And your spell cost soooooo little. I checked some - in your videos. It cost on 30-35% cheaper than original. You only can have 600 from jewel. Other from CP only. Again - you in HEAVY. Trust me - if you magicka templar and have lesser 1000 magicka regen - you out of mana for 10 second. And you need minute to regen it or more. You don`t use stuff heavy regen most of time. So this is very simple - no one set can give you such stats in different path as you have on videos.

Wrong, just wrong.

Don't like waking up and reading the forums to see people that have no clue accusing me of things.

So I took a few minutes to record this and address everything, make sure you watch the whole video:
    https://youtu.be/zWx0zzKfHNI
    I had been awake for a few minutes before recording this so forgive me If i sound groggy and cranky lol.
    I also forgot to mention that I do have maxed out undaunted passives and structured entropy on my dps bar.

Bottom line, having high stats as a magicka templar is entirely possible. Just because you couldn't think of ways to do it doesn't mean nobody else did.
    Edited by Akinos on July 31, 2015 7:14PM
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I think it's ridiculous and rude to just come on a player's post and accuse him of exploiting, and basically claim he has no way to think of a setup that gives him the regen and stats he has.

Absolutely ignorant on your behalf, and I'm glad to OP posted a video of his build to prove you wrong.

To the OP:

Great video, I bump into you often in open world, keep doing what you do ^_^
    Edited by DisgracefulMind on July 31, 2015 9:38PM
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • Pobeda
    Pobeda
    Thnx for info. And double thnx for final understanding what a pice of *** ESO is...
    Couse I have same armor setup in backup. And when I put it on my all stats in 20-30 % lower than yours. Magicka recovery 700 only. I`m khajit.
    This is was my first pvp setup and it worst for me, couse I never have magicka, never have damage (about 1200 sp). And die quick even in heavy. I change few times armor setups and even in best light I can`t get 1300 (best 1100).
    Now I uninstall this game and never return. Racec in this game sooooooooooooooo different gameplay...
    Thnx again and sorry for argue you - couse I think imperial only have 10% stats diff... but it working another way.
    ZOE I hate you now. Never bought anything from you. Morrons.
  • Pchela
    Pchela
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thnx for info. And double thnx for final understanding what a pice of *** ESO is...
    Couse I have same armor setup in backup. And when I put it on my all stats in 20-30 % lower than yours. Magicka recovery 700 only. I`m khajit.
    This is was my first pvp setup and it worst for me, couse I never have magicka, never have damage (about 1200 sp). And die quick even in heavy. I change few times armor setups and even in best light I can`t get 1300 (best 1100).
    Now I uninstall this game and never return. Racec in this game sooooooooooooooo different gameplay...
    Thnx again and sorry for argue you - couse I think imperial only have 10% stats diff... but it working another way.

are you serious
  • Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow...that's pretty intense, usually people rage quit AFTER I've killed them one too many times, not from simply giving them info about the game!
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    Some of the fights were nice, but most of the time you fought low levels >.> v1-v12

your stats look pretty crazy though, so much hp/magicka/stam, very low recovery rates tho
    Edited by Alcast on August 1, 2015 3:08PM
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

• Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alcast wrote: »
    Some of the fights were nice, but most of the time you fought low levels >.> v1-v12

your stats look pretty crazy though, so much hp/magicka/stam, very low recovery rates tho
    Low levels, undergeared, new players, thats pretty much every 1vX video. Just way harder to do as a magicka templar. Hence why I threw some 1v1's and group play in too. =)

I don't think my regen rates are that low, I have enough stam regen to CC break everytime, provided I don't waste stam lol.

"Low regen rates" is a matter of perspective. :D

It wouldn't hurt to have more though.

Edited by Akinos on August 1, 2015 5:01PM