I'm 38 years old and my first real mmorpg was DAOC (2002). Which is the game which drove me into PvP. I've been in the guild "Das Tribunal" on Ava/Hib and played a bard. My guild was running "specialized squads" in PvP, success-oriented play with target-assist and dedicated player roles (healing, buffing, shielding, etc.), without any major rules or mandatories, which is the way how I like to play PvP..
After DAOC, I played a lot of mmorpgs but never again I found a game like DAOC. Hence, ESO is the first mmorpg that gets close to DAOC PvP (although more lag, more bugs, more crashes...)
I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A MULTI-GAMING GUILD ;-) with hundreds/thousands of members interspersed throughout all possible games, or even a guild ambassador on twitch, no thx!What I offer you / my skills
- a player who is often online, keeps informed about the game and who likes to chat every now and then (not just in TS ! as I am a dedicated likes-to-listen-to-music-while-doing-PVP guy
- VR 14 Templar (my main char, heal/buff/debuff/survive focused, 350 CP in the right trees, 20k mana regen, etc.)
- Twinks: VR 14 Sorc/DK/NB (I wanted to better understand enemy classes)What I am looking for
- a guild with a "flat" structured organization and less hierarchy
- a formless guild without obligations like: application forms, mandatory PvP/events, etc.
- an invitation-based recruitment system which is based upon a trainee-time (the first 4 weeks or longer, you are allowed to "test" the guild)
- a guild which follows a "philosophy of gaming" and not of "pure success at all cost"
- a guild which does not put too much pressure upon its members (which includes to be allowed to go AFK most of the times)
- a guild which practices "civilized behavior" (no gender discrimination, no offending in the public chat, not too much childish chat talk, etc.)
- a guild which does not only use TS
- an atmosphere of constructive debate in the guild chat (respect towards contrary opinions, etc.)
- tolerance for deviant behavior / acceptance of nurds / etc. as an enrichment
- autonomous members (who are not always guild group-dependent, who even can do PvP alone)
- a guild with a deeper understanding of the "5 guild system" in ESO = there is not only one main guild
- a guild which invites randoms regularly/on occasions and does not only practice "private guild PvP"
I'd be happy to hear from you! Write me here - or ig. My online times are from 18:00 till late night (GMT+1)
I'd even consider joining a pure german or italian guild, or even french (I undestand F).