Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Light Attack vs Heavy Attack Weaving

Carelxss
Carelxss
I am a magicka DK and i was wondering which was better to do with lava whip i recently so a video that was saying it is better to light attack weave i just want some conformation
  • Ethreal_Phantom
    just start charging your attack with destro staff, and hit your lava whip as soon as it charges, light/medium weave when you have sufficient magicka to keep whipping and applying dots from your other skills, and your buffs to yourself, and when in downtime do you light/medium weaves with lava whip. When your low on magicka do heavy weaves to reimburse your magicka loss, and buy you time for a potion use
    Xbox One NA Megaserver:
    Character 1 - EP - Vet Rank 6 Dragonknight - Magicka DPS
    Character 2 - EP - Vet Rank 1 Sorcerer - Master Crafter
    Character 3 - EP - Vet Rank 10 Templar - Healer
    Character 4 - EP - Level 27 Dragonknight - Magicka DPS
    Character 5 - EP - Vet Rank 1 Sorcerer - Magicka DPS
    Character 6 - EP - Level 3 Templar - Healer
    Character 7 - EP - Level 5 Nightblade - Stamina DPS
    Character 8 - EP - Level 3 Nightblade - Magicka DPs

Crafting: Level 50 Blacksmithing, Clothing, Woodworking, Provisioning, Enchanting.

Gamertag: Ethreal Phantom