The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[Request] Addon for Writs

syzmic
syzmic
✭✭✭
Would like an addon that tells you what materials you need to complete the Writ. IE if you need potion of magicka you will need XXX flower and XXX flower and XXX water.
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Try PotionMaker for alchemy writs. Its search function has a "only search for writ potions" option, that will show you all combinations that satisfy writ conditions. You can then choose the one that is least cumbersome for you.
    Edited by Leandor on July 28, 2015 1:01PM
  • leeux
    leeux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look at this addon: Khrill Crafting Post-It, it does what you want :)

There's also a reskin for its UI in case you wanted a different look than the base UI.

Hope it works for you :)
    Edited by leeux on July 28, 2015 1:13PM
    PC/NA - Proud old member of the Antique Ordinatus Populus

My chars
    Liana Amnell (AD mSorc L50+, ex EP) =x= Lehnnan Klennett (AD mTemplar L50+ Healer/Support ) =x= Ethim Amnell (AD mDK L50+, ex DC)
    Leinwyn Valaene (AD mSorc L50+) =x= Levus Artorias (AD mDK-for-now L50+) =x= Madril Ulessen (AD mNB L50+) =x= Lyra Amnis (AD not-Stamplar-yet L50+)
    I only PvP on AD chars

~~ «And blossoms anew beneath tomorrow's sun >>»
    ~~ «I am forever swimming around, amidst this ocean world we call home... >>»
    ~~ "Let strength be granted so the world might be mended... so the world might be mended."
    ~~ "Slash the silver chain that binds thee to life"
    ~~ Our cries will shrill, the air will moan and crash into the dawn. >>
    ~~ The sands of time were eroded by the river of constant change >>