Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

group finder

RollinStoner
RollinStoner
Soul Shriven
Does anyone actually use this? I was queuing for a dungeon for over an hour before I eventually gave up
  • RollinStoner
    RollinStoner
    Soul Shriven
    *Xbox one EU server,sorry meant to have that in title
  • HerculesGL
    I've recently been searching for 'any dungeon' and it seems to be a little improved upon what it was like at launch but it still takes some time.
  • RollinStoner
    RollinStoner
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for the feedback, yeah it was a specific dingy I queued for, I'll try any tonight see if I get some better luck.
  • Stories-Bones-Tell
    They do, but they are all idiots who 1. Have no concept of Healing/Tanking/DPSing trinities and 2. Will just be idling in town.
  • RollinStoner
    RollinStoner
    Soul Shriven
    Awesome. Hopefully things get better come IC release. I kinda miss warcraft now. But I've made my choice. c'mon the Pact!
  • RollinStoner
    RollinStoner
    Soul Shriven
    So update, still no groups despite literally queuing for hours. Seems this is an ongoing and totally ignored problem by zenimax. Seriously. What do we have to do to get them to address this?
  • SteveOW
    SteveOW
    Soul Shriven
    Ps4 Europe server has the same problem, really sucks!
  • Sandshark95
    Sandshark95
    ✭✭✭
    I don't feel like typing out my discontent with Group Finder right now, so I'm just going to be lazy and quote myself from another thread on this same topic:

I've never actually found a group using Group Failure--err, ahem, I mean--Group Finder on PS4. Provided, I haven't bothered to try very hard or for very long, but even if I did wait it out and miracously manage to get placed into a group, I fear what kind of group it would be. I've heard horror stories about inactive or simply incompetent players, players queuing up for all 3 roles or queuing for a role they don't actually play as, etc. It's something that seriously needs to be addressed.

**PSA: Group "Finder" does not actually perform as implied by the name at the present time**

Warning: staring at the eternal spinning loading circle may cause intense frustration.

Possible side effects of using Group Finder may include: headache, dizziness, mood swings, nausea, sudden bouts of rage, depression, suicidal and/or homicidal thoughts, hysteria, irritation, hair loss, loss of motivation, blurred vision, excessive sweating, and in rare cases, death.

Do not use Group Finder if you are pregnant, nursing, under the age of 18, or have difficulties sitting in queues for long periods of time. Group Finder is not recommended for anyone actually trying to a find a decent group.

Consult with your doctor today to decide if Group Finder is right for you! (Or don't. The answer is no.) XD

ZOS needs to write us a new prescription to ease our pain from swallowing this bad medicine every time we want to do some group content. This is partly why I stick to soloing most of the time; I don't care to stand in front of a dungeon for a few hours hoping a few good players will come along and invite me.

Don't get me wrong: I absolutely love the game. <3 It's fun to play solo. Just hate the Group Finder. :(

Time for an overhaul!