Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can anyone tell me why in cyrodill im not spawning where im supposed to when i die?

IOUAT
IOUAT
✭✭✭
everytime i die in cyrodill no matter where i am it always spawns me back at the western or eastern elsweyr gate, someone told me today that im supposed to spawn at the nearest keep or outpost.. am i doing something wrong ? is there something in my settings im missing? any help is appreciated
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You are dying to no-alliance-war related npcs, most probably at quest zones. In that case, you need to spawn at a wayshrine, of which there are only two inside Cyrodiil, namely those at the two entry gates.

Only if you die in PvP action (vs. players or guard type npcs), you can respawn in keeps.