The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Which Xbox Campaign

Fraltic
Fraltic
Soul Shriven
Which one is the most balanced and has a lot of people on most of the time. i just hit vr1 last week and have tried Chillrend but its kind of boring most of the time. had the most fun on blackwater but that is in the past now and just want to find one a lot like that one was.
  • VarisVii
    VarisVii
    Soul Shriven
    As an Xbox One NA server player, (and having been in your shoes just a week or two ago), I've found that Haderus is a balanced server. DC and AD have traded wins recently with EP right in the mix. I personally would rather play a balanced campaign than always get a win. The only tradeoff is that the server queue can become intense between 7-11 EST. However based on the fact that you came from Blackwater, this type of queue wait shouldn't be an issue. Cheers!
    (Felix oo7)
    Templar-Healer (With a nice touch of Radiant Oppression)
    Haderus Campaign
  • AJ_1988
    AJ_1988
    ✭✭✭
    On EU server Azuras star is the most populated besides black water. DC is generally out numbered a lot of the time but every alliance has a peak time where they dominate it's just a longer time for EP and AD
  • IamDanger
    IamDanger
    Soul Shriven
    On the NA Side of things, I would say Haderus is probably the best bet. Azura's Star is AD Pop locked all day EP doesn't want to attempt to come out of Chillrend or Thornblade. There seems to be no downtime in Haderus it's action 24/7 it seems like.
  • Fraltic
    Fraltic
    Soul Shriven
    awesome thanks for the replys. ill give Haderus a try.