Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Caldwell silver/gold rewards

kamikaze590
Hello everyone! I was wondering what are the rewards once you beat silver and gold? Thanks!
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're going to be blown away by the prize for finishing Gold, I swear it. We all were.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • kamikaze590
    Reverb wrote: »
    You're going to be blown away by the prize for finishing Gold, I swear it. We all were.

Is it really bad? Because I've played this game forever and if it's a bad reward then it wouldn't surprise me lol :D
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »
    Your sarcasm font isn't working ...
    dry.gif
  • kamikaze590
    It's kind of funny though that on the pc all the guides that I saw on the molag bal reward was a blue, but on xbox one it was a purple. I will never understand this game lol :D
  • Akavir_Sentinel
    Akavir_Sentinel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spoiler alert. Almost every single quest reward in the entire game is instant vendor trash, including the rewards for Cadwell's silver and gold.
    Can't find the items you are looking for? Need a place to trade? We welcome ESO players of all platforms at ESO Trade, the home for trading of goods and services in the lands of Tamriel.
  • kamikaze590
    Seriously though, does anybody know a game that gives good quest rewards? Lol
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Spoiler alert. Almost every single quest reward in the entire game is instant vendor trash, including the rewards for Cadwell's silver and gold.

this ... pathetic rewards really

Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• Clamath
    Clamath
    Yes, you don't a lot of feeling of accomplishment in this game in the way of rewards. I'm all for not getting too many first class items from questing, but from some they would be great. Cadwell should give us some nice unique things for completing the quests.
  • ollystephens
    I'd love Cadwell's hat as the gold reward. Nothing says accomplished saver of Tamriel like having a cauldron on your head!
  • DrunkenGryffinInn
    The reward for finishing Gold should be Cadwell as a follower. I would even settle for a Cadwell costume in lieu of the Mannimarco costume at V10.
    Xbone NA Ebonheart Pact GT: DrunkenGryffin