Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Shattered hopes quest

Artfuldodger
Artfuldodger
✭✭✭
What level is best suited to do this quest? I ask because I struggled with it, thank feck for WW, not sure now if I am equipping my Character properly. The quest was set at lvl 41 which was just fine until I reached the last stage.
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
-Johnny Depp
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You mean when the two Drauger come out to play?

If you focus on one of them, then you may be able to burn him down before the second one aggros on you as you will be out of range if your careful. The guy in this video aggro's both of them. But I would take as much out of one of them as possible before dealing with both at once. Move around and make them come to you. They are not that quick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xvo7_MF5mTk
    Edited by Nestor on July 27, 2015 10:35PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    You mean when the two Drauger come out to play?

If you focus on one of them, then you may be able to burn him down before the second one aggros on you as you will be out of range if your careful. The guy in this video aggro's both of them. But I would take as much out of one of them as possible before dealing with both at once. Move around and make them come to you. They are not that quick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xvo7_MF5mTk

I had problems from the start with the three you first face, well five including the undead things, the enemies were I found really hard to beat. Had to use Wolf to finish them but did not really want to. The final 2 are as you say indeed slow, killed one then again used Wolf on the other as had nothing else left. I did this at my current level 39, as I struggled so much I was just wondering if my entire set up is completely wrong.

Edited by Artfuldodger on July 27, 2015 10:49PM
    Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
    -Johnny Depp