Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Hi, Can anyone share the Sir Hughes Fate Quest with me? PS4

MattyOnRoidz
MattyOnRoidz
Soul Shriven
If you would be so kind to share it with me. My PSN is MattyOnRoidz.

I'm in the Ebonheart Pact.

The quest is glitched for me and I cannot get back into Firebrand Keep and Support helped a little bit but did not solve my problem.
This is all I need to complete Cadwell's Silver Quest and it's been roughly 8 days talking back and forth with Support to really no avail.
I've done my homework and looked everywhere throughout the Firebrand Keep Quests (5) for a quest marker on the compass/minimap.

I'm VR4 in StormHaven ( VR2 Enemies )

Thank you in advance if you would help me out :smile:
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't share that quest with you, but I can say that Sir Hughes' Fate requires you to first finish all the quests at Alcaire Castle, including "Tracking Sir Hughes" which itself starts in Alcaire Castle but ends at Firebrand Keep, so it's possible you may not have done that one yet.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp