Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Guild Name Question

MexicanMurrican
I'm just curious if Guild names are reset for use after a Guild is deleted. I have a Guild I was starting up, but would prefer it to be in a different Alliance, run by a different character of mine.
NA PS4 Megaserver - MexicanMurrican - Dunmer Nightblade [EP], Khajiit Nightblade [AD]
Thunderbird - Guild Leader
"Diplomacy is the art of lying for your alliance."
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guilds can be cross alliance, so you don't need to be in a certain Alliance.

Also, Guilds are by Account not character, so it is ran by you no matter what character you have loaded up.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• MexicanMurrican
    Yes, but they can only fight for the Alliance they are in, and my Guild and other character are in a different Alliance than I want to be a part of as a Guild. Hence the question. My current character is AD, and the Guild and other character are EP.
    NA PS4 Megaserver - MexicanMurrican - Dunmer Nightblade [EP], Khajiit Nightblade [AD]
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, I had a guild I scrapped it when I went to make it again having more time I was told the name was in use. No one else has used the name
  • MexicanMurrican
    "Thanks for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Tamriel Unlimited with your query regarding Guild naming.

I believe the name should become free quite quickly, but I am not 100% sure. You may have to wait some hours. You would have to do it by trial and error I'm afraid.
    I'm sorry I couldn't be more precise.

If you have any further questions or if I can help you in another way, please don't hesitate to ask.

Kind regards,
    Ruairi,
    The Elder Scrolls Online Tamriel Unlimited Team"

That is the response I got from support.
  • SLy_Kyti
    SLy_Kyti
    ✭✭✭✭
    When the new racial changes, new pvp campaigns (and new dlc?) Comes we will have a free respec. So you can ally your character anew. Make another character in another faction your GM. Whether that's coming with dlc at end of Aug I do not know.
    Master Crafter: Almost all motifs
    GM~ Blades of Old Tamriel NA/AD
    Member~ NZAD
    Member~ Blades of Vengeance NA/AD
    -Tamriel College -Amazing Deals of Nirn-