Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

grouping issues

charly_solstice
charly_solstice
Soul Shriven
i'm veteran rank 1 from the Aldmeri Dominion and am currently in the ebonheart pact trying to group with my friend from ebonheart, who is not veteran rank... as i try to group with him, it says we are not in the same allience so we can't... is it even possible to groop or do you both have to be veteran rank? I'm at a loss with this concept... help would be nice
  • Aett_Thorn
    Aett_Thorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'm veteran rank 1 from the Aldmeri Dominion and am currently in the ebonheart pact trying to group with my friend from ebonheart, who is not veteran rank... as i try to group with him, it says we are not in the same allience so we can't... is it even possible to groop or do you both have to be veteran rank? I'm at a loss with this concept... help would be nice

If you are in different alliances, you can't group with each other, regardless of level. You get your own instances of the EP zones once you get to Cadwell's silver, you are not in the same zones as your friend, and never will be unless you start in the same alliance.