Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

25 yr newbie looking to join a guild

fpsrussia13
fpsrussia13
Soul Shriven
Hey all, just got the game on Saturday, looking to join a group of players (preferably with Mic's) to play along with. I am new so I am not sure how to add a guild.

Thanks!
  • MangoSsk
    MangoSsk
    ✭✭✭
    Hey fpsrussia13,

Shadow Oath is recruiting for small active mature guild if you are interested please message me on PSN: MangoSsk.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/200451/shadow-oath-recruiting-for-small-active-guild#latest
    Edited by MangoSsk on July 27, 2015 7:53PM
    I Demand A Trial By Combat... - Tyrion Lannister

PS4 NA PSN: MangoSsk
    Veteran Rank 4 Aldmeri Dominion Nord Dragonknight (Tank)
    Veteran Rank 1 Aldmeri Dominion Breton Templar (Battle Healer)
    Veteran Rank 1 Ebonheart Pact Breton Templar (Healer)
    Veteran Rank 1 Daggerfall Covenant Nightblade (Magika DPS)
    Veteran Rank 9 Daggerfall Covenant Nightblade (Stamina DPS)
    LvL46 Blacksmithing
    LvL46 Enchanting
    LvL32 Clothing
    LvL30 Wood Working
  • LordBloodWing
    Order of the Red Moon is a small ebonheart guild of around 30 members so we can focus on individual needs of players. We run dungeons almost every day and night we do pve and are getting into some pvp. We would like for you to come join us. We have a Facebook page Order of the Red Moon and a website Orderofthe-RedMoon.guildlaunch.com you can visit and chck us out. You may also contact me via psn at the same name i have the app so i always respond. We would like for you and your group to consider us as your guild of choice
  • Evolution319
    fps,

Hi bud, I am the leader of The Twin Dragon Society. We have an assortment of different types of players from new to vets, and I'd like to offer you an invite into our guild. We are helpful, fun, and enjoy having a good time with our teammates in chat. message me in game if interested we would defiantely like to add you to our team.

Thanks, and talk to you soon,

ll_Unrated_ll (those are L's)
  • Devo3
    Devo3
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/199689/the-malformed-fortune-all-purposes-thieves-guild-all-interested-welcome-ps4-na-servers#latest

Hello, friend! I believe that the Malformed Fortune; a family of thieving freaks (the 'freak' part being some of us having possesion of Lycanthropy and Vampirism) is able to meet your interests in a guild! We welcome all; regardless of alliance, age, gender, etc. Also, when it comes to activities we participate in ESO, there is no bounds! Whether it be PVP, PVE; you name it, we're doing it! Do consider looking into the guild forum link above and be able to uncover full detail on what this guild is all about; and are willing to offer you!

Regardless of which guild(s) you reside with, I hope you find a guild that meets your interests so you may further enjoy the ESO experience! Thank you for your time reading this post if not the thoroughly detailed guild forum. Happy gaming!
  • mia_pow
    mia_pow
    ✭✭
    Humanoid Congregation has an open door policy, no silly mandatory initiation fee, no donations, no obligations, just hang out and enjoy the game with fellow players. My psn us MIA_POW message me and il send you an invite.
  • fpsrussia13
    fpsrussia13
    Soul Shriven
    WOW guys, thanks for all the offers, I will be adding all of you to my PSN and hoping to catch any of you online to chat about your teams.

Thanks once again.
  • Devo3
    Devo3

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/199689/the-malformed-fortune-all-purposes-thieves-guild-all-interested-welcome-ps4-na-servers#latest

Hello, friend! I believe that the Malformed Fortune; a family of thieving freaks (the 'freak' part being some of us having possesion of Lycanthropy and Vampirism) is able to meet your interests in a guild! We welcome all; regardless of alliance, age, gender, etc. Also, when it comes to activities we participate in ESO, there is no bounds! Whether it be PVP, PVE; you name it, we're doing it! Do consider looking into the guild forum link above and be able to uncover full detail on what this guild is all about; and are willing to offer you!

Regardless of which guild(s) you reside with, I hope you find a guild that meets your interests so you may further enjoy the ESO experience! Thank you for your time reading this post if not the thoroughly detailed guild forum. Happy gaming!
  • dfcjester
    dfcjester
    Not sure if I'm too late, but: The Guys That Play is mainly a social guild in AD with a little bit of everything else. As "Guildmaster" I am on every day. I'm a Vet 2 Healer/Tank and also have a Vet 1 Nightblade DPS. I help out any levels in our guild and try to make Vet gear for anyone that is new to Veteran Rank. The officers also put as much work as I do to help out any newcomers. We are striving to become a bigger more active community and that is where YOU come in. Message me (Mr_Reality_Junky) if you are interested or have any questions about our guild.