The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Nirncrux and Nirnhoned pricing question

Kajimano_ESO
So I'm starting my "Hunt for the Nirn"
What is the fair pricing I should be considering on console?

I've heard the following
Reinforced Nirncrux - 50k gold
Nirnhoned Armor - 80k gold
Potent Nirncrux - 70k gold
Nirnhoned weapon - 100k gold

Is that the current value on console?
Could you post your guild name and trader locations if you have any for sale?

I'm on Xbox One
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not really it depends on who you are buying from.My guild has some but we don't like to put it in guild store we sell to players sense some prices are ridiculous and sometimes players have other stuff to trade as well.What's your gamer tag I will send you a Xbox one message for where to meet us.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    50K for a stone, 30K to make a Nirn'd item? Ridiculous pricing I say. I don't know where the console folks get the money to buy things the way they are priced.

For the record, on the PC, Nirn stones go for 10K to 15K for Fortified, Potent a little more. And, I can even find them for less. Nirn'd items for research sell for about 1000 more.

If you want to know what they are selling for, and not what someone listed them for hoping some uninformed person would buy them is to look at the Guild Store History to see what actual sales are.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    50K for a stone, 30K to make a Nirn'd item? Ridiculous pricing I say. I don't know where the console folks get the money to buy things the way they are priced.

For the record, on the PC, Nirn stones go for 10K to 15K for Fortified, Potent a little more. And, I can even find them for less. Nirn'd items for research sell for about 1000 more.

If you want to know what they are selling for, and not what someone listed them for hoping some uninformed person would buy them is to look at the Guild Store History to see what actual sales are.

It's different on Consoles since no one really have it on Consoles yet so the price will be higher.On PC a lot more players have Nirn at this time so the prices are lower.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaronking wrote: »
    It's different on Consoles since no one really have it on Consoles yet so the price will be higher.On PC a lot more players have Nirn at this time so the prices are lower.

I know that, but they are not that rare. At 20K, I stopped buying them and started farming them. You can farm more faster than you can make that much gold. That still holds true for the consoles.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• BurtFreeman
    BurtFreeman
    ✭✭✭
    from 20 to 30k is a reasonable ranged price.
    25 - 26k is a common price for weapon and armour plain trait
    the same seem for material trait too
  • YardieGamer
    You should bump each price down by 10k and you're good sold my fortified nirncrux for 45k and potent nirncrux for 60k I'm playing on PS4.
  • Dark-titan45
    I am on PS4 and they sell for 25-30k here, anything higher and it doesnt sell, as for the armor/weapons they sell for around 60k.
    Daggerfall Convenient
    Rank - VR11 - Nightblade
    Master Provisioner
    Master Blacksmith