Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cadwell's silver, gold, platinum, diamond

Atlaz
Atlaz
✭✭
Just trying to do the main quest quickly. I'm just not interested in doing all the side quest, maybe a few later if I feel like it. Looking at the journal I get brief descriptions on what to do but I would appreciate someone simply listing out the quest and around where the location it's found on the map area. I need it for AD and D, feel free to post DF main quest if you want.
"Bretons are renowned and talented craftsmen, shrewd merchants, gallant cavaliers, and inventive wizards. They can also be proud and quarrelsome."