Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How to search for a specific armor set on console?

requin02
requin02
✭✭
Hello,
I am looking for the Arch Mage light armor set VR10 and was wondering, since we don't have global trade on console, how to search for a specific armor set using Guil traders? I don't find it in the filters.

Ty,

r
  • Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We do not have global trade on PC either, but I'm guessing you would find this item in Guild stores under Light Armour, maybe narrowing down the search by selecting the traits on that set.

You might get more advice, next time, if you use the "Players helping players" section - that set is not a crafted one, and the "Crafting" section of the forums is for crafting discussions.
    PC-EU
  • Lokustreign
    Lokustreign
    ✭✭
    You can't search for specific item sets at the guild trader. The best you can do is hope to find them from doing a general veteran rank search for armor or weapons by type. For Xbox One, go to the guild trader, select Light Armor, set to search for Veteran Rank items, set the ranks using the sliding scroll to max out at VR 10. No need to mess with anything else. Just those fields. This will search for any light armor items of any quality (white, green, blue, purple, gold) from veteran rank 1 - 10. It's a good general search. Hope this helps.
    Edited by Lokustreign on July 28, 2015 7:25PM
    Diomedeidae - DC - VR8 Sorcerer
    High on Fire - DC - 36 Nightblade