Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Exploration Trait Items?

IOUAT
IOUAT
✭✭✭
Can anyone please tell me where to find items with the exploration trait? is there a specific location or do you actually have to buy them? cause i havent been able to find any i think i had one at one point but i didnt know what it was or meant and probably sold it :/
  • KerinKor
    KerinKor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you really want to get them for all item slots then you're likely going to have to buy them. Traits are random from what I've seen, though some appear to be more frequently seen than others (but that could be down to small sample size), Exploration is one of those that seems more reluctant to drop.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're on PC EU Megaserver send @Turelus a mail and I will craft you any items you need with it.

Otherwise as said above it's mostly random, there are some PVP sets with it on which come from random boxes purchased with AP.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KerinKor wrote: »
    Exploration is one of those that seems more reluctant to drop.

Red Mountain is a Medium Armor Set that has the Exploration Trait on it. But that only drops at certain levels. I have seen the trait drop but it was not that often.

If your on the NA PC Server, send me an email and I can help you out with this. I know the trait on all armor types.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    If you're on PC EU Megaserver send @Turelus a mail and I will craft you any items you need with it.

Otherwise as said above it's mostly random, there are some PVP sets with it on which come from random boxes purchased with AP.

sadly i am not. im on xbox na server
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    KerinKor wrote: »
    Exploration is one of those that seems more reluctant to drop.

Red Mountain is a Medium Armor Set that has the Exploration Trait on it. But that only drops at certain levels. I have seen the trait drop but it was not that often.

If your on the NA PC Server, send me an email and I can help you out with this. I know the trait on all armor types.

im on xbox na but if u know anyone on xbox na server that can help that wud be great :)
  • TyCobbBA365
    Ask around the crafting tables. I'm sure someone can make an item with exploration on it that you can use to research the trait.
  • Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Studio wrote: »
    Can anyone please tell me where to find items with the exploration trait? is there a specific location or do you actually have to buy them? cause i havent been able to find any i think i had one at one point but i didnt know what it was or meant and probably sold it :/
    Don't sweat it. You're bound to get it again. Exploration traits is a more common trait found on armor.

Oh, and a bit of bad news: if you're doing medium armor, it gets no love in the game. I have a hellava time finding items with specific traits, even though I could have done heavy and light 3 times over by now.

Seriously, why the hate for medium armor, ZoS? ;)
  • KkaosReinz
    Join up, we're here to help:

#ESOTSI

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1451678975135745/
    Edited by KkaosReinz on July 28, 2015 1:34AM
    Kkaos Reinz
    Pack Leader of
    The House of Reinz
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    Violynne wrote: »
    Studio wrote: »
    Don't sweat it. You're bound to get it again. Exploration traits is a more common trait found on armor.

Oh, and a bit of bad news: if you're doing medium armor, it gets no love in the game. I have a hellava time finding items with specific traits, even though I could have done heavy and light 3 times over by now.

Seriously, why the hate for medium armor, ZoS? ;)

So light armor and heavy armor are More common to have the trait then?
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    KkaosReinz wrote: »
    Join up, we're here to help:

#ESOTSI

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1451678975135745/

I don't have Facebook