Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How does the guild system work?

Deaconbrown
Deaconbrown
Soul Shriven
Hi

I am not new to MMO but I can not seem to understand how the Guild system works in ESO.
I have tried to search for some info explaining how it works but have not found much.

If anyone could point me in the right direction for info I would be so grateful.

The issues are as follows
I have joined 3 guilds no problems, one of them is very active and has created a guild tabard, but I do not know where I can buy it.
Also I am not able to sell any of my crafted items in any of the guilds.

There is a lot of NPC around the towns that state Guild (then a name) above there names, I can only assume these are guild related NPC.

I know it might sound stupid for some, but I am a little clueless on how this all works.

Thanks in Advance

Best Answers

• Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The answer to your problems is at the bank. The tabard is sold from your guildstore which is acessable from a banking npc. The npcs with the names are hired guild traders that a guild can hire to sell their goods.
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!
    Answer ✓
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guild unlock abilities at different tears.

To buy a guild tabard go to the bank NPC and then guild store, you should be able to buy a tabard from your guild here for 2000g.

To sell items you guild must have 50 members, then you can sell via the bank NPC guild store, anyone in your guild will see the items you're selling and be able to purchase them.

The NPC's with guild names are trade merchants who guilds bid for weekly with gold, when they own an NPC everyone in the game can view items being sold by those guild members and buy them.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
    Answer ✓
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can buy the tabard in the guild's store. It's accessed through the banker, like guild bank and your own bank. The guild store is also where you can sell your items - but it unlocks only if the guild has 50 or more members (if it has fewer, you can still open it to buy the tabard, though).

The stalls you saw around town are guild traders/kiosks. Guild stores are normally accessible only to members of that guild, but everyone can buy from traders (not sell, that's still reserved to members). Guilds can bid on traders each week, the highest bidder wins, the losers end up without a trader or look for unclaimed traders. There are always a few free in less popular locations. As you can imagine, the usual prices vary greatly between hot spots like Belkarth or alliance capitals and a trader in the middle of nowhere, Rivenspire.
    Answer ✓
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok

Guys thanks a lot, that is very helpful

NP, feel free to follow up with any other questions you might have on guilds/trading and we will do our best to help.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
    Answer ✓
  • Deaconbrown
    Deaconbrown
    Soul Shriven
    Ok

Guys thanks a lot, that is very helpful