Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How to deal with Wrecking blow spammers?

byCrux
byCrux
✭✭
I have a magicka build so I don't have a lot of stamina to continuously block the attacks. They just continuously spam the wrecking blow move for about 6k - 9k damage until I die and I have no idea how to counter it. Any tips?

Side note: in no way should you get butt hurt by this post as it is not meant to offend anybody.. I'm just asking for tips on how to counter it. If you also spam this move then cool good for you, move on if you cannot help.
Edited by byCrux on July 27, 2015 7:25AM
Xbox NA
  • KerinKor
    KerinKor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure calling someone with an obviously successful tactic a kid is very helpful.
  • byCrux
    byCrux
    ✭✭
    It's not meant as an insult. I meant it as in saying these people or something,.but since for some reason that offends you I'll change it
    Xbox NA
  • byCrux
    byCrux
    ✭✭
    If there is anyone with any HELPFUL tips please feel free to comment, if you are just going to say something stupid then do just like the op says move on.
    Xbox NA
  • Winterpsy
    Winterpsy
    ✭✭✭
    Crowd control. Stun, knock down, blow up whatever.
    That aside you gain immunity for wrecking blow after you break free of the first. You can use that small window to escape.

That said, some roles/classes/builds have advantage over the others, and that's fine like that. Tanks can effectively lock down the two handers. A couple well placed arrow shots from stealth too. They have their bane (playing a tank/two hander).
    When I am on my assault build (two-hander), I am going after magicka builds, and nightblades, wrecking them, but mostly after mages (NBs simply go into hiding), wrecking blow, talons, fossilize, execute, etc.
    Big fat Nord Dragon knight with a huge hammer. - Tank
    Stealthy argonian witch templar - Healer (lowbie)
  • byCrux
    byCrux
    ✭✭
    Winterpsy wrote: »
    Crowd control. Stun, knock down, blow up whatever.
    That aside you gain immunity for wrecking blow after you break free of the first. You can use that small window to escape.

Thanks man
    Xbox NA
  • Pompeyfluff
    got smashed by a V14 with wrecking blow over the weekend. Broke through my tank in 6 swings, just couldnt get the immunity.

• nothing2591
    nothing2591
    ✭✭✭
    you line of sight them or just move straight through them, they wont hit you if they are pointing in the wrong direction
    VR16 nb rank 28 svampenn