Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vampire feeding not working

purplestripe93ub17_ESO
purplestripe93ub17_ESO
Soul Shriven
I'm at a lost for why I cannot feed to get out of stage four vampirism. When I sneak toward the npcs and the buttons come up to feed, nothing works. So I'm not quite sure what I should do. Any help or ideas?
  • Willy8257
    Willy8257
    If they are innocent npcs then it must be because you have the 'prevent attacking innocents' option turned on. However I wouldnt recomend feeding on innocents because you rack up massive amounts of bounty. Just find a low lvl bandit camp and go to town on them
  • xerasia
    xerasia
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, I had the same problem and realized it was because I had the "prevent attacking innocents" option engaged. Down on the beach near shipwreck strand (stonefalls/ebonheart pact) where the guards are fighting bandits is usually where I go to feed. Kind of annoying because they move so much and usually there are other players down here killing, but it's my go to. Good luck, happy hunting!
    Xerasia - Bosmer Magicka Templar | NA EP
    Galasha - Orc Stamina Dragonknight | NA EP
    Haileigha - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | NA EP
    Zaxaria - lvl 21 Argonian I don't even know what to do with this one Nightblade | NA EP
  • purplestripe93ub17_ESO
    purplestripe93ub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Ah, that would explain it. I have that set. Thanks for the info. I tried googling for the reason and nothing worked so I came here and that is most certainly the answer as I do have that setting selected.
  • chevalierknight
    chevalierknight
    ✭✭✭
    If im reading op right he say the y+b show but comand does not work if he had prevent on y+b command would not show
  • purplestripe93ub17_ESO
    purplestripe93ub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    It does show for myself when I sneak up behind an innocent. Maybe it was some fluke but it's there.