The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Is the upcoming patch maintenance adding items to the crown store?

QueenAyrenn
QueenAyrenn
✭✭✭
If not, is there any information available about when new items will be added?
"Except the story about the bear. That one's true."

- Queen Ayrenn
  • Guran654
    Guran654
    well it says patch maintenance so i damned hope we get some to chew on, if its off for a whole ass week
    PSN : guran654
  • theforgottenking1779
    Please put a werewolf polymorph in the crownstore so us werewolfs can show we are werewolfs all the time if we want but remove the ww skills and only allow people with lycanthropy to use it so there is no confusion who's a werewolf and who isn't plus make it unusable in pvp like the kollipop esence is so it won't interfere with gameplay in pvp just a idea and add a vampire lord polymorph also and the same rules should applie to this one also that i suggested with the werewolf one no skills just a disguise basically to wear for roleplaying ppl or ppl that just like to show they are a werewolf or vampire just a suggestion
    Edited by theforgottenking1779 on July 27, 2015 3:20AM
  • QueenAyrenn
    QueenAyrenn
    ✭✭✭
    Guran654 wrote: »
    well it says patch maintenance so i damned hope we get some to chew on, if its off for a whole ass week

Off for a week? What's going off for a week?!

- Queen Ayrenn
  • Guran654
    Guran654
    it says maintance week ? or has it changed.....
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dismissed the notification, but I'm sure it just says "Maintenance for this week (27 July)" or something like that. Meaning, these are the times that maintenance will be occurring during this week.

On the original topic: in theory, this patch should be adding the XP potions to the store, the recipe for Psijic Ambrosia (to the world, not the store), and the tri -potions, -food and -drink to the store.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • QueenAyrenn
    QueenAyrenn
    ✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    I dismissed the notification, but I'm sure it just says "Maintenance for this week (27 July)" or something like that. Meaning, these are the times that maintenance will be occurring during this week.

On the original topic: in theory, this patch should be adding the XP potions to the store, the recipe for Psijic Ambrosia (to the world, not the store), and the tri -potions, -food and -drink to the store.

Ah, ok. No new mounts or motifs, though. QQ

- Queen Ayrenn
  • Guran654
    Guran654
    Ahaaa! It was easily misunderstood by me, sorry if i made you all freak out hahaha!
  • Guran654
    Guran654

Just curious, how does the potions work... If you got Eso Plus, 10% added with another amount of xp boost % number?
    Or can you just munch a whole dozen of hundreds of these potions and be level 45 instantly?
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just curious, how does the potions work... If you got Eso Plus, 10% added with another amount of xp boost % number?
    Or can you just munch a whole dozen of hundreds of these potions and be level 45 instantly?
    The XP scrolls and Psijic Ambrosia both give a 50% boost. I can't remember if they are additive or multiplicative, but with ESO Plus and a Crown Store XP Scroll you'll get either 60% or 65% increase to XP. The scrolls and drinks don't stack with each other or themselves though, so you can't use two XP scrolls at once, or an XP scroll and a Psijic Ambrosia one after the other.
    Edited by Enodoc on July 28, 2015 2:01PM
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
  • raffa
    raffa
    Did they add the xp pots to xbox or no?
    vr14 nb rapha'gg na pc
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    raffa wrote: »
    The in-game, craftable ones, yes. Not the Crown Store ones yet. (This is the same as when they came out on PC; there was about a week between Psijic Ambrosia being added and XP Scrolls going on the store.)
    Since Crown Store updates happen on Thursdays, I would expect you to see XP Scrolls next week, to give Psijic Ambrosia the chance to get into the economy first.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update:
    The Crown Experience Scrolls will be available in the Crown Store on consoles this Thursday.
  • Abaddon2012
    Abaddon2012
    ✭✭
    raffa wrote: »
    The in-game, craftable ones, yes. Not the Crown Store ones yet. (This is the same as when they came out on PC; there was about a week between Psijic Ambrosia being added and XP Scrolls going on the store.)
    Since Crown Store updates happen on Thursdays, I would expect you to see XP Scrolls next week, to give Psijic Ambrosia the chance to get into the economy first.

That makes absolutely no sense considering how rare the crafting matials are to make the xp potion not to mention how many people on pc already complaining about getting a fragment. If eso wants to keep making money they would release the xp scroll same time as ambrosia. I for one am not wasting my time trying to get super rare stuff in this game. For instance. Been playing since day one on console. Still haven't found any epic motifs. Have I been looking? Absolutely. I just don't believe in the RNG'Sus.