The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

[Sot2A] Letters of War

• Evi1_An9e1
    To the Warchief,

It has been a while since Sola last wrote, I had no clue how much I missed speaking to others from across Tamriel. Hopefully your campaign fairs well, me I have left the Pact army and am now back to freelancing. My regards to you. Mauloch guide you.

-G Arethi
  • Totalitarian
    Totalitarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To all the readers of my letter,

I have returned. It was an adventure to say the least. Sadly, I failed in my task. But I feel much better knowing I tried. Sadly, I lost all the letters I had collected, but thankfully I had made copies of them in a book I had. They may not be originals, but they will do. In the following pages of the included book, is the story that I went through.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HxC-ndAcnqfA5y_IcKqSupRFl4lsDcg8s7QBgksNNfE/edit?usp=sharing

It feels nice to be back in Tamriel. Hopefully everything goes well when I am called back to Cyrodiil. If I even go back. Adventuring sounds fun again.

With regards to Meridia,
    Sola Auroron
    PC NA CP 531+
    Aedric Fury Sits Around Doing Nothing
    Sola Auroron Magicka Templar
    Lunaria Chimeri Magicka Dragonknight
    The Chosen of the Storm Stamina Sorcerer
    Ward-Scales Magicka Nightblade
    Sanctius Luxen Stamina Templar
    Nerwaye Auroron Magicka Sorcerer
    Warden Vyrkyl Stamina Dragonknight
    The Ninth Adventurer Stamina Nightblade
    Magna-Sola Magicka Templar
    The Celestial Lady Magicka Templar
    Read their adventures!
    The Celestial Lady
  • Evi1_An9e1
    Sola, it is good to hear from you again. I am sorry for your sister, there I another way if you'll indulge. I have sired very few vampires in my short time as an undead but if you want her to live I can turn her. She will resent you, probably more than now and she may never thank you but she will live.

-G Arethi
  • urkrtheorcwarchief
    Well it has been awhile sola sorry bout your sister i cant think much in the way of helping but you could look towards the alyeds magic possibly i am not a mage myself sorry i guess me im still fighting but i plan on taking the bogmacks out of this war and use our "gifts" to help the people of tamriel

WarGeneral of Daggerfalls army (for now)
    Urkro gro-Bogmack
  • Totalitarian
    Totalitarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To G Arethi,

I thankfully feel fine now. I gave it my best effort to reclaim her lost life. At least she still has about another 125 years to go. Not that bad in the scope of things, seeing as men tend to live to about 80 years. My short trip through some of the realms of Oblivion were rather eye opening. I have been to Coldharbour before, but never Apocrypha or Meridia's realm. They were eye opening experiences. To actually see one of the Daedra I worship as a god was breathtaking. When I actually got to talk to her, I was rather speechless.

I guess I can just say that I have accepted the fact that my sister will probably die of old age before my mother. I tried my best to get her the fifty years back that I could, but it just was not possible. I would have died if not for Meridia's intervention. Not to discount Hermaeus Mora's account of the event (or at least that was what I thought the book was). It was a nice gift to show up next to me when I woke up.

But if my sister wants to become a vampire, that is her decision. Her resentment towards me may actually lessen from that. But the whole little Oblivion situation I had showed me that I only have one life to live. And I guess those extra fifty years may actually benefit me.

With the actual recognition of Meridia, and with blessings of Azura,
    Sola
    PC NA CP 531+
    Read their adventures!
    The Celestial Lady
  • Totalitarian
    Totalitarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To Urkro gro-Bogmack,

Thank you for your concern, but I guess in a few centuries from now, if this war is still going on, maybe one less Altmer to kill. I have researched all kinds of magic, and unfortunately, the magic spell I had used limited the solution to Daedric intervention. Let me tell you from now first-hand experience, Daedra are not always trustable. Molag Bal, who is probably going to end up as the common enemy of all three factions, is by no means someone to ask for help from. Meridia, honestly, was not as I expected, but if us mortals go to war against Molag Bal, I can guess that we have her support. Hermaeus Mora, by the gods, he was just something else. I could not say to trust him completely, but I could not say to distrust him. He helped me.

That being said, often times the magic that all of us mortals use to dabble with the laws of nature often involve powerful artifacts that using them often involves communing with Daedra. If my spell had been Ayleid magic, or Dwemer technology, it is very likely that I would have had to explore some old ruin before having to make a pact with a Daedric Prince before I get myself stabbed in the back by them.

I guess the only way you can trust a Daedra in any manner is to bind them. Even then, that involved me essentially taking on the role of Molag Bal himself, where I forcibly bound a Dremora to me. Well, I guess it was not a true binding. The gifts we were given by Daedric Princes have real potential for abuse, and I think that if we are just careful about that, we can be fine.

Just be careful of what you wish for. It may very well come true, but not in the manner you expected.

With Meridia's blessing,
    Sola
    PC NA CP 531+
    Read their adventures!
    The Celestial Lady
  • urkrtheorcwarchief
    Well this is it im retired and clan bogmack is no longer in the war im me and my clan have decided that were gonna travel across tamriel helping people the fist place wee heading to is skyrim i will write to all of you once weve gotten there so sola ,arethi may you always win your battels and also sola for now daedra may be the only to save your sister but if i hear anything in my travels ill let you know but for know im off Oglu one of my clan mates has told me were ready so untill next you recieve a message.

Warchief of clan Bogmack,
    Urkro gro-Bogmack
  • Totalitarian
    Totalitarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To Urkro gro-Bogmack,

I think I still need to give my service to the people of Tamriel. Unfortunately, the place where there are the most dead are are on the battlefields of Cyrodiil. So I will stay there for now. Thankfully I never see any combat anymore. These clothes are too stained with blood to just take off.

Maybe once I feel as if I have done my service, I can go back to exploring Tamriel. Maybe even one day go back to my family, or start one of my own. That is far in the future though. The dead just need to stop piling up, but the day we stop fighting among one another is the day the dead will become much less of a burden.

I fully respect your decision to exit your clan from the Three Banner's War. I just hope that now you focus on the war waging between Coldharbour and Tamriel. There are far too few who recognize that as the real threat. I was one of those people before my recent adventure.

I have heard that the Aldmeri Dominion is getting close to finding a way into the Imperial City. Just a few more months they said. I expect to be serving as an unofficial priestess of Meridia by then. That is when the real war will start. It is nice to know that we are not completely alone in our effort.

Best of luck and blessings of Azura,
    Sola
    PC NA CP 531+
    Read their adventures!
    The Celestial Lady
  • Evi1_An9e1
    To anyone this reaches first,

I am currently on contract to kill a Dominion spy near Glenumbra. The stares I get here are worse than from back home, I feel as if any moment I will get an arrow in the back. Saw my Redguard friend again, said he had signed on with the Dominion to help with the undead problem. I am hoping to visit Summerset shortly to take a day off and relax but I fear that may be put off as this fetcher is elusive.

I am also being watched and I am unsure if it is Daggerfall spies or Morag Tong agents, either way it is bad news for me. So if this is the last letter anyone gets from me know that I have left a tome hidden in a secure place in Vvardenfell detailing my training and things I learned from my vampirism that should help others to understand the disease and train to harness the new abilities for a cause.

-G Are(a blood stain has covered the rest)
  • urkrtheorcwarchief
    Well made it to skyrim and you wont believe what i saw on the way there a Dark anchor thing straight from coldharbour some nords were attempting to destroy it but failing so we jumped though we are only 30 strong as wolf bloods we struck down the horde of daedra and saved what was left of the nords who were cautious at first but we then became friends we told them who we were and they almost fell over from surprise apparently the stories of daggerfalls ex orc werewolf clan is pretty well known but we told that we were no longer a part of such foolishness so after some food,drink,and laughs we went our seperate ways and im currently staying in village called rorikstead(nords and there wierd names)but i have to end it here apparently bandits are attacking this village regularly so untill next time you two.

Urkro gro-Bogmack
  • urkrtheorcwarchief
    I just found this letter on an exhausted young vampire who appers frightnd frome something i dont know i read the letter he was holding and can only assume sola has a similar one but for now were helping the young blood sucker recover and he asked if he could travel with us untill he recoverd enough to search for(it seems you do have a friends afterall arethi heh+the others wernt sure but i convinced them other wise so for now i just hope to hear a response and i know we have never been on good terms but be safe dunmer you got it.

Urkro gro-Bogmack
  • Totalitarian
    Totalitarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To all readers,

I ran into my sister. She looks 120 now. My mother was only 75 when I left home. To think that my sister looks so much older is strange. I guess that she took up my ungiven advice. I can sense a second heartbeat in her body. Hopefully she tells someone before she is sent to battle. Still, who with? No idea. I need to find that out.

We sat down and had a conversation. Thankfully my actions are no longer eating away at me. You as readers could probably never really tell who I really was, and the one written account that I have, I was in a different state of mind at the time. I am a simple Altmer who likes comedy and magic. I often get in trouble for my quick tongue, and if not for my quick mind, I would be in a lot more trouble. Finally, the natural humor that has always existed, but has been absent lately, is finally returning. Where I used to dread the blood spewing out onto my fellow medics, thinking it as a horribly stupid mistake on their part and getting angry at them, I have started to laugh again. It has happened too many times to me.

I have just started to find humor in everything just how I used to. My two days in Coldharbour, spent in prison, were days back when I had that humor. Just something that has been lacking lately, and it is great to have it back. If things keep on looking up like this, I could live like this.

Also, I received word from my commanders that I was no longer part of the 52nd Aldmeri Medical Division. They said that I worked better independently, and they would have me be such. Hopefully the 52nd does not take the name I earned for it. Finally though, they can devote that division to battle instead of keeping all of them back just because I was there. Working on my own will give me some valuable meditation time I lacked in a squad.

Well, that is what has been going on in the past few weeks. Not much I guess. Fun fun fun. I should go now though. A bit too much to drink last night, and my magicka balance is still off. Two pints of mead are too much I guess.

Blessings of Azura,
    Sola Auroron
    PC NA CP 531+
    Read their adventures!
    The Celestial Lady
  • mbaker540
    mbaker540
    ✭✭
    To Sola Auroron,

This is General Thundar of the Aldmeri Dominion. We have noticed for some time that you have had communication with the enemies. Whilst we don't condone your actions I have decided to let you live. As i was signing the order to put you to death for your betrayal I had a change of heart. You are no longer needed to perform the blessings of your Daedrea god Meridia around the Altmer. I have a new mission for you.

You will now be part of a fellowship. The members will be a Bosmer named Godras and a Khajit named Jo'Rakha the Lazy. The three of you will journey around Tamriel gathering intelligence about the Ebonheart Pact and the Daggerfall Covenant. You will have to provide weekly reports about your travels and what you have learned to the Dominion high command. Do not think this will be an easy task.

Godras is a lone wolf and does not like to follow orders. He was chosen for this mission due to his failure to follow orders. Instead of death he must share your mission. His bow is called Shadow Strife and he has a pet panther named Terrormore.

Jo'Rakha the Lazy fell asleep during his tribunal meeting. It was decided that continuing to let him live was a greater punishment than death. Jo'Rakha carriers a sword and shield with no name as he has never felt like giving his battle gear names.

I have sent along your staff with this letter. The Imperial fellow who carried your staff perished days later. Your staff was mounted on my wall as it was the most impressive staff I have ever seen. The enchantment you have placed on it still intrigues me.

Good luck to you.

General Thundar of the Aldmeri Dominion
    Xbox One ~ Aldmeri Dominion
  • Totalitarian
    Totalitarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    General Thundar,

I decline your orders. What I am doing is far more important than the war we are against with our fellow mortals. There are too few trained in purifying bodies. Unless we want an undead uprising I must continue my work. Your accusations of betrayal are false. I would never give information to better the intelligence of the ones we fight against.

Still, why I must not follow your orders is simple: we should not be fighting one another. War is natural, and there is no preventing it, but right now, we have to unite. Molag Bal is trying to take our world to Coldharbour, and if we do not stop him, then we will be forced to long hours of forced labour and long days in darkness. I have seen it firsthand, and I know why we need to stop him. There will be no reason that can cause permanent peace on Tamriel, but I am not demanding permanent peace. A temporary alliance to unite and fight against the forces of Molag Bal. If the factions go back to war after we stop the Harvester of Souls, so be it. There is no stopping the idea of war, but there is stopping a war itself. While we fight among each other, the malevolent forces of Molag Bal grow stronger, and as we weaken one another, he prepares to strike. General, you did not earn your rank without merit. You must understand what I am trying to convey.

While the dead lay unpurified, the chance of necromancers coming in the name of Molag Bal remains high. Undead armies, coupled with the Daedric forces, are too much for any one faction to bear, even if one were to obtain victory over the others. While we fight one another, we are weak, but together we are strong. If I continue to purify the dead, every corpse I purify is just one less soldier to fight later.

If I were to accept your orders, I would be weakening every alliance that I give information to, and every one I take information from. Every life that is taken will be brought back as undead if left unpurified. I also would have qualms about who I would work with. Exploring in enemy territory is dangerous. Bosmer and Khajiit generally stand out at this point in the war. I would be the only one who could possibly pass off as a different race. Even then, I looked more mixed race than Breton, mind you I am fully Altmer. A Khajiit may be able to pass as a merchant, but the mercantile Khajiit are generally well-known around Tamriel in their respective areas. Bosmer are relatively rare outside Valenwood.

I wish to conclude this letter with a question to you: if the war ever ends, will the Aldmeri Dominion, alone, weakened from years of war, be able to claim victory over the forces of Molag Bal?

Azura and Meridia protect us both,
    Sola Auroron
    PC NA CP 531+
    Read their adventures!
    The Celestial Lady
  • urkrtheorcwarchief
    I just recieved your letter sola im glad youve started to feel better it didnt seem right to read about you being mopy and i hope you and your sister are doing well me well i ve got a crazy story that happend to me i came across a shrine to azura in my travels and she spoke to me and had jump inside a portal of a sort to clear out some of molag-bals minions and afterwards she gave me this gem called azuras star or something i think ill keep it awhile OH and we got some new bogmacks in the clan 39 precisley but we lost one a band of fame seekers thought to kill us for sport and glory and they killed oglu my nephew im heading to black marsh currently so ill write you again soon sola be well.

Urkro gro-Bogmack
  • Totalitarian
    Totalitarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To Urkro gro-Bogmack,

I certainly am jealous. All these months of service and nothing for me. Well, I am not being serious about expecting a reward. I guess that my purified statue of Meridia is good enough. I think I nearly fainted when she gave it to me. Portals open up every now and then in Cyrodiil, and Daedra spill out. Nothing too bad to handle, especially because I do not fight them.

Sorry about your nephew though. Make sure to purify the body, even though by the time you get this letter, you will have taken care of the body. Make sure to be careful in Black Marsh. I guess werewolves do not get diseases like normal mortals, but still, there are a lot more that plagues there.

Blessings of Azura,
    Sola
    PC NA CP 531+
    Read their adventures!
    The Celestial Lady
  • urkrtheorcwarchief
    Ah finally time to rest thank you for your concerns sola black marsh is a pretty harsh place one wron step an fwoosh mud bath but on my way we decided to explore this nordic ruin we found and we had to fight through a horde of what they call them ehhhhh "drauger"i think anyway after all that we came upon necromancers who by the eight it sounds crazy even now but they were trying to resurrect a DRAGON if you can believe it we hurried and killed the wretches but the dragon was already alive well skeleton dragon actually the thing lost part of its tail tryng to attack us we lost 3 more people trying to kill it (Dragon bones are hard)and the bones we could carry we took with us i know my way around a forge so i wanna work with them if i can but while i was in town i heard something about vampierso im gonna follow up on it see if it could help your sister at all untill next time sola.

Urkro gro-Bogmack
  • Evi1_An9e1
    Sola,

Hope this letter finds you well, I haven't written due to a major thirst. I had to leave civilized society or else I might have endlessly fed. My last letter had blood on it cause i was attacked by another vampire, apparently Molag Bal doesn't like losing his toys. Once I got back from Coldharbour I still felt the thirst so I have stayed hidden in my home for the greater part of a fortnight. I am now better and my offer still stands for your sister.

-G Arethi
  • mbaker540
    mbaker540
    ✭✭
    Sola Auroron; Medic of the Aldmeri Dominion,

My last request was not in fact a request, but an official military order. You will do as you are told to better the Dominion and strengthen us to prepare for what is ahead. I will inform you of what is to come and explain to you why it is important that you accept this position. I have chosen to save you from death so that you may find your purpose. It is not accident that you have befriended a Dunmer Assassin and an Orsimer. It is not an accident that you have met Meridia or extended your life using Daedric Magic. These were all events foretold by an Elder Scroll.

Officially you will be spying on the other factions. This is what the leadership of the Aldmeri Dominion has been told. Understand you have a friend; for I am the one who pulled you out of the front lines to study your affinity with magic and the Dadrea. You are of far greater importance in the creation of a resolution to this war than any other.

In following my orders you will be able to allow the Aldmeri Dominion to succeed in this war and unite Tamriel under one banner to face Molag Bol. The Elder Scroll doesn't specify who will wear the crown, but I have seen our banners waving in the Imperial City.

I understand that a Khajit and a Bosmer stand out in the other factions, but their skills will help you accomplish your mission. I understand that I am cryptic in explaining your mission, but what I am doing is treason in telling you what I have seen. No one else knows that I have seen the future. No one else knows that I have an Elder Scroll in my possession. I am not well liked by the other Tribunal members because I want to see a Tamriel united. If I am found out I will most certainly be put to death.

We don't have much time. Molag Bol grows ever stronger. You must visit your Dunmer friend in his home. I must have a sample of his blood to see if he shares blood with Lamae Beolfag. Once you have completed this task send me the blood through a courier who is neutral to any faction and than return to Cyrodil and continue your current mission.

Good Luck to You.

• Totalitarian
    Totalitarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To Urkro gro-Bogmack,

Dragons have contributed quite a bit to the history of man, from what I understand. Sadly their contribution to magic was nearly nonexistent, as far as I know. Their contribution to the closest power of that nature is in their language. I believe the art was called Thu'um or something like that. I looked into it, but it requires a lot more discipline than magic. Who knows, maybe you have the discipline to learn it yourself. You never know.

Dragon bones in armor. I wonder if the ancient Nords ate the dragons. Sorry, I am a bit hungry right now, and should eat. There actually might be some crumbs on this letter, so watch out. Feel free to help yourself to them. Regardless, I am sure that the dragon armor and weapons will be strong beyond comparison.

With Azura and Meridia's blessings,
    Sola
    PC NA CP 531+
    Read their adventures!
    The Celestial Lady
  • Totalitarian
    Totalitarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To G Arethi,

I never thought that I would ever have to do this. Included with this letter is a sizable portion of blood stored in a jar that has a frost spell cooling it for preservation. Whenever this reaches you, hopefully you are still docile. Some medics and I donated some blood. If you are still docile, just drink it to keep yourself sustained. I am sure Meridia does not want me doing this, but I am not perfect. I am sure a feral vampire does more damage than a docile one.

My sister is something else entirely. When I told her of her child, she did not believe me. I guess not everyone is so sensitive to detecting life with magic. I talked to her about the possibility of vampirism for life, and she strongly declined. I guess it may have negative effects on her body in terms of childbearing. On that thought, maybe I should research if vampires are fertile.

Well, enjoy your present. Tell me how I taste, would you? I donated a quarter of the blood. Be careful though. I am not sure if I am Meridia-blessed or something like that. So you very well might turn into ashes after drinking. Hopefully not though. Hopefully not.

With prayers to Azura,
    Sola
    PC NA CP 531+
    Read their adventures!
    The Celestial Lady
  • Totalitarian
    Totalitarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To General Thundar,

Elder Scrolls. The ever-existing and elusive Entities that Themselves are still unknown. My studies in Them are relatively limited. Just like the information on Them. They apparently tell the future, past, and present. The doors to the future are endless. Who says that what is written on that Scroll is the definite future? If I were to poison myself and die right now, what was written on that Scroll would change. What is on that Scroll is all situational.

Your vision of the Aldmeri Dominion winning this war is so easily changed. According to your vision, if I were to accept, we would win. But the capacity of such an object as an Elder Scroll is limitless. Dig deep into your mind, and see what lies ahead if I were not to accept. Who wins then? If you do not see that, then read that Scroll again, and maybe It will show you. Perhaps if you were to search for a different outcome it would show itself to you.

Ask your Scroll and see what future It holds if we were to all unite. Perhaps what you have searched for in It is not the best possible outcome. Look again, and then let me know of the outcome. Until then, I will pray about this matter. I am sure that I will receive a word from Azura or Meridia, and maybe even Auri-El.

With all due respect,
    Sola Auroron
    PC NA CP 531+
    Read their adventures!
    The Celestial Lady
  • Evi1_An9e1
    Sola and warcchief,

I intercepted the message from general Thundar or whatever and I believe it is time we meet. I appreciate the jar but I am very docile. I do believe vampires are fertile, we weren't raised from the dead we were changed so all our bodily functions should be intact. Back to the matter at hand I do not trust the elder scrolls, people have used them for years to shape Tamriels course when they are so vague. Also I am not of Lamae's brood so this Altmer General will be disappointed. I am not about to have my future decided by some blind priests, Mephala is my guide and the only one i follow. Please respond for confirmation and i will get you to me.

-G Arethi
  • Totalitarian
    Totalitarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To G Arethi,

I received your last letter. Send me another one when you get this one, telling me where you are; I am currently just preparing. I left Cyrodiil just in case General Thundar put a notice on my head. I guess Valenwood makes a good place to hide for the time being, at least before I can go to where you are. I think I may even have to move out of the Aldmeri Dominion entirely, maybe even Tamriel. I am sure I can find a few sailors in Skyrim who are willing to go to Atmora. Until I find a better course of action, I have to lay low. Thankfully most of the conflict in the war is located in Cyrodiil, so I do not exactly have to walk through a warzone to cross borders.

With blessings of Azura,
    Sola
    PC NA CP 531+
    Read their adventures!
    The Celestial Lady
  • mbaker540
    mbaker540
    ✭✭
    Sola Auroron; Medic of the Aldmeri Dominion,

I will do what I can to protect you from certain death. Reading an Elder Scroll is not easy. Other Altmer have tried and failed. Driven to mania after only the first attempt. I am a young General of only twenty-five in age. I have already opened this Scroll twice. My grip on reality at times is weak. Sheogorath presses the Madness upon me with force. I have seen the future. The Elder Scroll does not lie and no matter what path you take it will always end at the same place.

I will be traveling to Markarth as I have a contact there who has found some interesting Dwemer artifacts. You must go to your Dunmer friend. I will advise you of your next move once I have confirmation you arrive.

The Elder Scrolls do not lie. Have faith that the Aedra have a plan for you. You will discover your greatness soon enough.

The Dominion will will win as the Altmer, Bosmer, and Khajit are far superior in intelligence than any other race.

Good Luck to You.

• Totalitarian
    Totalitarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To General Thundar,

You leave me at an impasse. Half of me wants to believe you, the other half does not. You claim to be the equivalent of enlightened after reading an Elder Scroll. Yet, as you even state, it causes madness. You claim that Sheogorath presses your madness, yet you are reading an Aedric object. That gives me little reason to believe you.

Yet, I must agree with you that an Elder Scroll does not lie. It is impossible to lie when all of the different possibilities are laid out on a stream of endless knowledge. Do I have faith that Aedric beings have plans for me? Of course, just as much that Daedra have plans for me, and I know that is true. Yet, the nature of an Elder Scroll is strange as of itself. They are unmeasurable in terms of number and location.

I have no qualms about your assertion that the Dominion holds superior intelligence. Altmer are by far the most magically gifted race on Tamriel, perhaps all of Nirn. Yet, the Dominion also has the Bosmer and Khajiit, these lesser developed races. To say all are stupid is wrong. But they lack the foundations of an advanced society. They lack built up knowledge, unlike us Altmer. Fighting Daedra is not something to charge into blindly. The only knowledge that most races have on Daedra are the ones that they worship. The longer the war goes on, the more Altmer that die, and the more knowledge that is lost. If the Aldmeri Dominion wins, and we fight Molag Bal alone, the other races far too weak to fight, and us ourselves weakened, Daedric forces will overcome us. Before all of the Empire's great knowledge is destroyed in this petty war, we need to make a peace, even if it is temporary. Then, we will be able to fight the forces of Molag Bal, and then, if we still want to, go back to war against one another.

Azura blesses you, alongside Meridia,
    Sola Auroron
    PC NA CP 531+
    Read their adventures!
    The Celestial Lady
  • Totalitarian
    Totalitarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To General Thundar,

I was thinking about my letter last night, and I decided I should write another letter. Likely you will get this the day after my last one. There is truth to what you say, and while thinking about everything, I realized one thing: I am allowing the war to go on. I cleanse the bodies so they do not possibly become undead. If the undead became a serious problem, it would bring attention, and maybe bring a truce to the war to fight Molag Bal.

I am one of the very few Meridia-following priests (albeit I am self-proclaimed) on Tamriel and what I do makes a massive impact. For that reason, if I were to stop, and the dead were to rise, it would be a problem to be addressed. For that reason, and that reason only, to bring attention to the true problem at hand, is the one and only reason that I will follow your orders.

To make the factions realize what the true problem is, they have to experience it themselves. My words have gone on deaf ears. I will go where you need me to. On my honor, I will go along with your orders.

So mortals and Meridia may win this war,
    Sola Auroron
    PC NA CP 531+
    Read their adventures!
    The Celestial Lady
  • Evi1_An9e1
    Sola,

Do not fret about finding me, I will find you. I have a few more things to take care of first and I will procure the Orsimer first.
    Sorry this is so short but Aldmeri spies are watching me.

-G Arethi
  • urkrtheorcwarchief
    Sorry i haven written in awhile nast buisness with some worm cultists i have recieved all your messeges i do not know who this thundar is but i am currently in elswere with my clan we have over 60 now and we are staying close to the border of reapers march and i hope the young vampier finds you well arethi he left our group awhile ago and the clan is outfitted with new weapons and armour i am the only one in dragon gear but the rest are sportin ebony in the orcish stly whoever comes sola or arethi you will be safe in the walls of our temporary strong hold but untill then you two.

Urkro gro-Bogmack
  • Totalitarian
    Totalitarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To all readers,

Valenwood is disgusting. How do Bosmer even live here? Giant bugs, Wood Orcs, Oblivion Chains. Terrible. I have to live out of a tent until I get my orders, and giant bugs wander around it, and several times I have killed them. By far, the worst that has ever happened to me is one day I was sleeping, and then I heard a noise, and Wood Orcs stormed my tent, bound me up, and took me away. Well, I was expecting much worse for a woman like me. Still, they dragged me off. I do not want to know what they would have done with me, but I never found out. After all, halfway to their camp, I remembered that I was a powerful mage, and I quickly summoned my good Dremora pal, and he made short work of the Orcs.

Damn Wood Orcs. The Orcs of Orsinium at least have respect for basic rights. These things are little other than beasts. While on the subject of other races, I am not sure if it is the way I look, but I feel notably more different to men than I used to. I always thought they were ugly and brutish, no different from Orcs. Thankfully I know that is not true for both of those races, well, for brutality at least. There are a few men lurking around Valenwood. Not many though. Just a lot of short Bosmer. A lot. I never noticed just how short they were. I guess it makes them good thieves and spies when around other races.

Regardless, I just need my orders and then I can leave here. But until I get those, I am stuck waiting around with nothing to do. Until then, I guess.

With regards to Azura,
    Sola Auroron
    PC NA CP 531+