The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Polymorphs you want to see in the crown store

Skullstachio
Skullstachio
✭✭✭✭✭
When I played elder scrolls online, who would have guessed that there would be a Draugr Polymorph in the crown store. It was good to run around as a Draugr but then it just hit my mind, wouldn't anybody want to see more possible polymorph's in the future, that is where this comes in handy, post any polymorph ideas you have in your comments, let your ideas flood this discussion because some of you might even have an idea for a polymorph based on your favourite enemies or maybe much more.
I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Werewolf
    Regular Wolf
    any of the big cats
    giant bat
    lamia
    harvester (bonus if you can "hide helmet" on this one and have your own character's head show! lol)

These costumes would need to "break" on combat because of combat animations but then be able to be re-applied once you are out of combat.
    Edited by MornaBaine on July 27, 2015 11:40AM
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Polymorphs would make way more sense with humanoid enemies... for the mentioned combat ainmation thing.

More options:
    Demora
    Spectral warrior (could be a pack in different spectral colors, gold, blue and purple?)
    Shadow warrior
    Soul Shriven
    Honored Dead (aka mummy)
    Stone (hollow) guardian

Personally I would like to see costumes divided into "combat costumes" that stay on during a fight (stuff like the armor packs), and "non-combat costumes" that discard on taking damage and are more for roleplaying support... (wedding/evening dress, blacksmith/cook attire, that sort of stuff).
    But polymorphs would be better done as combat costumes methinks...

IF there were non-combat ploymorphs, or combat polymopphs overriding the weapon-based attack animations, I'd also imagine stuff like:
    Any kind of animal (maaaybe keeping to reasonable size with this, wolves yes, mammoths not so much, due to clipping issues when used in dungeon corridors)
    Dryad/Spriggan
    Siren/Nereid
    Lamia
    Will-o-wisp
    Harpy
    Spectral pack: Ghost, Wraith, Wispmother
    Monster pack: Troll, Ogre & Giant (smaller then regular size)
    Elemental pack: Fire, Frost & Storm Atronarchs (latter two smaller then regular size)
    Familiar pack: Scamps, Imps & Banekin
    Summoner pack 1: Harvester, Spider Daedra & Watcher
    Summoner pack 2: Daedroth, Orgym & Flesh Atronarch (slightly smaller then regular size)

Inanimate object disguises (remember crafty larissa as fern? ;) that one have to would break as soon as one moves though...)
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MornaBaine: there already is a werewolf form which is utilised as an Ultimate ability so you can scratch werewolves off your list, the Lamia on the other hand, with enough game coding & careful planning from Bethesda studio's, the lamia could be a possible polymorph or even come in a polymorph collection pack since they come in various color schemes, they would be nice to have in the crown store provided they code the polymorph so that it uses the main & off-hand weapons/shields* that the player equips.

(*Shields are categorised as off-hand so as to avoid confusion)

TheShadowScout: The Dremora I agree with since it is a possible polymorph or even a new possible race altogether (since there is a dremora that kinda crossed Molag Bal.) The fire atronach could make a good polymorph provided that the polymorph does not levitate & that it would actually have to walk on its feet, it could come in a Pack that comes with a Fire & a Cold-Flame atronach, other than that, the other ideas you have might need a little work, those are good ideas though but imagine all the hours & hours of programming & all the lines of codes you would have to put in the game to make it all possible.
    I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
    by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to have the option to for my character to polymorph into another player-race. Maybe not polymorph as such but have a 'skin change' like they spoke about at Quakecon.
    It might make Cadwell's Silver and Gold a little bit more... well, you know?
    If you can be anything, be kind.
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alpha-Lupi wrote: »
    MornaBaine: there already is a werewolf form which is utilised as an Ultimate ability so you can scratch werewolves off your list, the Lamia on the other hand, with enough game coding & careful planning from Bethesda studio's, the lamia could be a possible polymorph or even come in a polymorph collection pack since they come in various color schemes, they would be nice to have in the crown store provided they code the polymorph so that it uses the main & off-hand weapons/shields* that the player equips.

(*Shields are categorised as off-hand so as to avoid confusion)

TheShadowScout: The Dremora I agree with since it is a possible polymorph or even a new possible race altogether (since there is a dremora that kinda crossed Molag Bal.) The fire atronach could make a good polymorph provided that the polymorph does not levitate & that it would actually have to walk on its feet, it could come in a Pack that comes with a Fire & a Cold-Flame atronach, other than that, the other ideas you have might need a little work, those are good ideas though but imagine all the hours & hours of programming & all the lines of codes you would have to put in the game to make it all possible.

No need to scratch the werewolf off my list because of the Ult. LOTS of people who play werewolves really want at least the ability to take on the appearance at will. It's a highly requested polymorph.

Also, I totally want to be able to turn my character into a ghost!!!! I would totally roll a character to play AS a ghost!
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!