The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

LF Help: 10 players to join my guild

Nebthet78
Nebthet78
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I am looking for a few kind souls with a spare Guild opening they do not feel they are going to use.

A couple of friends of mine wanted me to great a guild just for us (there are only 3 of us) where we could store things in a bank for each other without the fear of a GM change.

We were all in a previous Guild where ZOS customer service changed who the GM was without emailing or notifying the current GM so he could log in and choose whom he wanted to succeed him. They just chose the first Officer who had been active recently. This resulted in that GM then taking all the items from the bank. Items that my two other friends and I had put in there over the last year. Prior to this happening, the most someone took out of the bank in a week was 10 items.

So now they don't trust any small or large Guild that they do not know the GM of which allows bank access.

I am looking for 10 players who are willing to help me out and sign up to the guild. This is going to remain a small intimate guild of a few people only so there will never be a guild store or anything like that, it is a few friends and I who like to play together and help each other out but find the Guild Bank much easier and convenient to deal with than the email system ESO currently has.

Please send me a PM if you are willing to help out. It would be much appreciated.
Far too many characters to list any more.