Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

[THE DEBT COLLECTORS] DAY 1 TRADING GUILD RECRUITING AGAIN

elguapoe
elguapoe
DEBT COLLECTORS PS4 NORTH AMERICAN TRADING FAMILY

The Debt Collectors are a trading organization based out of daggerfall covenant. We strive to provide a good trading experience for our members.
We always have around 50-90 players online including 250+ veteran rank players.

After deleting around 200 inactives we are finally starting to recruit new blood, we are looking for people that are money motivated
and would be an asset to our sales force. We are one of the founding members of the TAMRIEL TRADER ALLIANCE.

We do raffles once or even twice a week, we have a Facebook page dedicated to helping guildies. We have members
that play pvp and pve from all the different alliances.

We are home to master crafters, provisioners, alchemists, werewolfs, vampires traders and even some master weirdos.

We strive to be helpful, giving, insightful and thoughtful to our fellow guildies.

We are a mature guild with no children screaming through the mics and everyone is respectful.

We always own a stall in a profitable location, never out in the boonies and if we lose we lose big, last week we lost with a 1.1m bid.

We aren't like all these other "trading" guilds, that get stalls in horrible areas because they made their first 100k...

We are looking for around 50 more players to fill our ranks and be apart of our family.

I hope I've made you an offer you can't refuse, I met with the Chinese godfather yesterday. He made me an offer I couldn't understand.

!!!!!READ THE MESSAGE OF THE DAY EVERYDAY FOR IMPORTANT UPDATES!!!!!

PSN message " STEVIETHAGENERAL " with why you deserve to be a made man.

I am the smartest.
  • elguapoe
    elguapoe
    We only invite people roughly once a month and are looking for the best of the best, message stevieTha general for an invite.
    I am the smartest.
  • elguapoe
    elguapoe
    A
    I am the smartest.
  • SSlarg
    SSlarg
    ✭✭✭
    PSN: SSlarg

NA Server

Faction: Aldmeri Dominion

Class: Vet 3 Dragonknight/Vampire
    Class: lvl 30 Sorc/Vampire

Looking for a Good clan of Traders and Sellers
    a Trader would be great as well.
    ( I Sell A LOT of Epics and Legendarys)
    PS4 NA PSN - SSlarg
    Currently Looking To Buy:
    NoThInG
  • Rylic
    Rylic
    My wife and I would like to request membership.

Please find our ids below, and thank you for your consideration:

Rylic38
    Jera411
  • Loomis
    Loomis
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a crafter .... PSN ... ThePatriotMind
    “There is no pain greater than this; not the cut of a jagged-edged dagger nor the fire of a dragon’s breath. Nothing burns in your heart like the emptiness of losing something, someone, before you truly have learned of its value. Often now I lift my cup in a futile toast, an apology to ears that cannot hear.”
    -Drizzt

Semper Fi
  • jarvey33
    jarvey33
    Soul Shriven
    Master Alchemist
    PSN is jarvey33
  • emblem124
    emblem124
    Soul Shriven
    PSN is Emblem124. I was sent an invite before but I deleted it because I had not done my research on your guild and I thought you were one of those guilds that just go into other posts and try to send random guild invites. I am looking for a guild to sell set pieces and I can craft 6 piece medium armor with nirnhoned on some pieces
  • elguapoe
    elguapoe
    I'm getting on now to invite all of you. Welcome to the family. And yes emblem, I added you yesterday and was dissapointed you decided to decline my invite, but I understand that with all these new guilds popping up everyday it's hard to find one that's legit.
    I am the smartest.
  • entreritjqwe
    PSN:xiaolong7910
  • elguapoe
    elguapoe
    I booted another 50 non contributing members, I am at around 320 with 50 to 110 online at any given time, that's more active than any trading guild hands down. Over 250 of our players are contributing veteran rank sellers.

I need people to contribute and if you feel you will be the right fit come join us at debt collectors, we are picky about who we invite in the family but we will never stop striving to be the best. We have raffles every week, room to move up in the guild. Price guides, a no tolerance policy to undercutting and we are all about making money.

If you are truly interested message me on ps4 at psn: "Steviethageneral" . If you are reading this, I need people like you, and only people like you. I have booted 400+ useless members and sponges since the game released on June 9th. Come join a real trader guild.
    I am the smartest.
  • elguapoe
    elguapoe
    Bump^^^
    I am the smartest.
  • DoctorDiggity
    DoctorDiggity
    Soul Shriven
    Me and my buddy

PSN: DoctorDiggity

PSN: FR33-B1Rd_97
  • bottle-cop