Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

XB1 - EU - Ebonheart Pact: Need Groupmates for Vaults of Madness + Vent

Azurephoenix999
Azurephoenix999
✭✭✭✭✭
Just had one of the worst experiences I've ever ***-ing had on this game in the month and a half I've been playing it for.

I spent over an hour finding groupmates to do this dungeon with (because the group finder tool takes ***-ing ages to do what it's supposed to do), only to be overwhelmed by lag every time I came into contact with an enemy.

All enemies and groupmates would freeze instantly, I'd be stuck mid-animation of whatever ability I was using, and nobody's health bars would change. It would only unfreeze everyone once about 90% of the enemies were gone, and when it did I'd immediately die due to all the damage I took when there was nothing I could ***-ing do to stop it!

Even when it wouldn't freeze everyone, there would be at least a 2 second delay every time I did something. When I tried to loot anything or talk to any of the NPCs, it took several attempts and even when it did work it'd take about 10 seconds.

The worst part was that during the boss fight against the flesh atronach, it lagged so bad I was kicked off the server and had to relog. By the time I got back in, the boss was dead and they'd completed the next objective without me!

Because they can't go back and re-complete the objective, the quest was essentially bugged for me. Out of a sense of duty/morality, I completed the rest of the dungeon with the group. I did this despite knowing that I wouldn't be rewarded at the end for my efforts.

Now, after another ***-ing hour, I'm waiting for groupmates outside the vault so I can do this dungeon all ***-ing over again.

BRILLIANT ***-ING JOB ZENIMAX!!!

So, anyone want to join?
Edited by Azurephoenix999 on July 26, 2015 7:37PM
Guildmaster of Spectral Liberty - Xbox One - European Megaserver
  • Grimnaur
    Grimnaur
    ✭✭✭
    xbox live is messed up
    “Laugh whenever you can. Keeps you from killing yourself when things are bad. That and vodka.” - J.B.