Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Question about Cyrodiil

PsychoKRATOS1
PsychoKRATOS1
✭✭
Can anyone enlighten me with some info on the following things:

1) How much xp do you get for killing a player?
2) How much xp do you get for capturing a fort/resource/Outpost
3) How much xp do repeatable quests grant upon completion?
4) & does this xp scale according to your level?

I'm a console player atm.
Anyone on the console think there should be an xp/xp counter ie 400xp/1000xp etc and toggl-able xp pop ups? Would make gauging xp gain easier.

-
Edited by PsychoKRATOS1 on July 26, 2015 6:06PM

Best Answer

• Zachy_B
    Zachy_B
    ✭✭✭
    I know for AP if say, you kill someone 1v1 and you get 1000 AP for it, if you have a buddy and kill him 2v1 you both would get 500 AP. you split AP between the group so 3v1 would be 333 AP and so forth. As for exp, no effin clue man.
    Answer ✓
  • EnglishDragon17
    EnglishDragon17
    ✭✭✭
    I know that each repeatable quest gives you 210gold and fills about a ln eleventh of ur progress bar.
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    The joy of NOT having addons. With my switch from PC to PS4 that is one of the things I miss most ... and text chat.
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• CrunchyBeanz
    I wouldnt mind the XP counter nor would i mind the toggeable XP pop-ups...as long as they stayed that way. Personally, I dont like having a bunch of numbers popping up on my screen. It breaks the immersion for me.
  • PsychoKRATOS1
    PsychoKRATOS1
    ✭✭
    I know that each repeatable quest gives you 210gold and fills about a ln eleventh of ur progress bar.

Gold I know is level dependent, 377 Gold @ v1
  • DEATHquidox
    DEATHquidox
    ✭✭✭

Anyone on the console think there should be an xp/xp counter ie 400xp/1000xp etc and toggl-able xp pop ups? Would make gauging xp gain easier.

-

Killing a player by urself gives you a good bit of exp.
    Alot of these things depend on if ur in a group or not of how many people when you take a keep ect ect it just totally depends on what ur doing.

• PsychoKRATOS1
    PsychoKRATOS1
    ✭✭

-

Killing a player by urself gives you a good bit of exp.
    Alot of these things depend on if ur in a group or not of how many people when you take a keep ect ect it just totally depends on what ur doing.

Let's just have three scenarios. Any other xp boosts I can work out myself :)

No boosts

S1: in a group of 2 (does this only apply as more xp when you're married?) Pvp/fort/quest
    S2: in a group of 4 pvp/fort/quest
    S3: solo (ungrouped) pvp/fort(but with others in a guild still solo)/quest

That is what I'm doing. PvP, resource capturing and cyrodiil questing.
    Edited by PsychoKRATOS1 on August 2, 2015 1:14PM
  • PsychoKRATOS1
    PsychoKRATOS1
    ✭✭
    Zachy_B wrote: »
    I know for AP if say, you kill someone 1v1 and you get 1000 AP for it, if you have a buddy and kill him 2v1 you both would get 500 AP. you split AP between the group so 3v1 would be 333 AP and so forth. As for exp, no effin clue man.

I'm slowly getting the answers I require. :) pvp AP is split on player kills huh? Never noticed that really. I go around for a couple hours in a group. All partied up and we accumulate thousands of AP. sometimes tens of thousands. Reward tiers often jump one or two in a quick session and not even a level up.

So cyrodiil quest xp gives you 1/10th of what's remaining on your xp counter for all non vet characters? :)