The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[EU|DC|PC]Looking for a PRO PVP guild

Xana8U
Xana8U
Hello everyone I'm Xana8U!!

Now I've been back for about a month, ~3-8hours of pvp daily

I'm currently only cp190 but I hope that some guild might be willing to take me at this point anyways.

I Also have experience in leading groups from ~3-30. No experience in ESO since no pvp guild yet.

Here is what I'm expecting from the guild that is interested in recruiting me:
Guild X:
- Hardcore or semi-hardcore PVP guild
- Guild activities that drive towards certain goals
- Mandatory CTAs (Call-to-Arms/Action)
- Requires members to use Teamspeak 3 / Mumble / Raidcall / Discord / etc
- Expirienced raid leaders
- Active playerbase
- Drive to become better in what you do as a guild and as a single member of the guild
- Well behaved / good image

What I am not Looking for but can have the elements:
- 1v1
- Mandatory Class builds
-

If your guild meets the expectations listed above please contact me via private message here or ingame @Xana8u . I'll be checking forums every few hours for messages.
I'll list a few of my more known past guilds below.
Past Guilds:
VoTF [Archeage]
Cupcake Thunder(rabbit nest)[Tera]

More about me:

I live in Finland
Been playing mmorpgs actively since around 07, won't be listing:D would take too long(check mmohuts game list)
Youtube / Twitch sometimes
re-enactor/hema fighter
don't really know what to list here :smiley:
ask me questions below or in interviews :smile:

Edited by Xana8U on July 6, 2016 10:03AM
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While we surely do not fit you (or maybe for the second version of your mentioned guild-types), I have to say that this is a cool introduction :)
    Edited by SirCritical on July 27, 2015 7:00AM
  • Xana8U
    Xana8U
    thanks ^^
  • Xana8U
    Xana8U
    update:
    1 pve guild offer
    no pvp guild offers
  • Most_Awesome
    Most_Awesome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only know of 2 small scale PvP Guilds on DC, you will want to fight on Trueflame or Ebony for a bit and turn name tags on so you can see anything you like or what guilds are running about.

I very much doubt you will get someone from a pvp guild searching for recruits on the forums but people will snap you up by seeing your actions in the field.

• Xana8U
    Xana8U
    Its true that its unlikely that anyone will check the forums but it sometime happens so doesn't hurt to post :smiley:

Looking for anything from small scale to raid size pvp.
    If i don't find a decent guild I'll probably start my own when i hit cp400+
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We're way too unorganised for you probably lol. Feel free to contact me though @WillhelmBlack in game and I'll send you an invite no problem. If anything it'll get you broken back in, used to the new skills, mechanics, meta, you'll meet new friends but you can feel free to spread your wings to greater things whenever you feel like.

We have but one requirement in our guild. No elitism or criticism to other guild members, we're only here for one thing and that's fun.
    PC EU
  • VanHalen
    VanHalen
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xana8U wrote: »
    Its true that its unlikely that anyone will check the forums but it sometime happens so doesn't hurt to post :smiley:

Looking for anything from small scale to raid size pvp.
    If i don't find a decent guild I'll probably start my own when i hit cp400+

I play for AD and recommend you good "Hardcore or semi-hardcore" guilds of DC:
    Boethiah Guild
    YouTube channel
    http://boethiah.enjin.com/
    I'm not sure do they agree to invite you with low CP rank.

New pvp guild mostly russian 'Bomb Them
    YouTube channel
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/274924/video-bomb-them-eu-dc#latest

Other variants:
    Astrum will not take you. They are very hardcore guild for you.
    All other DC pvp guilds are so casual.
    Edited by VanHalen on June 27, 2016 3:00PM
    YouTube channel
    EU server

TESO-SETS.RU - Инструмент для поиска и подбора сетов
    TESO-SKILLS.RU - База скиллов с Рейтингом эффективности и демонстрацией работы
    sets.teso.pro/en - Tool for selecting sets for creating builds
  • Xana8U
    Xana8U
    Thanks for the suggested guilds, I'll check all of them out =)
    If Astrum is very hardcore and wont take me, I think that might be a good possibility to aim for in the future then.
    Not looking for casual guild at all, rather stay guildless and push forward until I get to the necessary skill level for a guild more suited for me.
  • Xana8U
    Xana8U
    edited to specify a few things
  • pandoraderomanus
    pandoraderomanus
    ✭✭✭
    Hello. I'm a member of the guild 'BombThem (EU, DC). We have raids in English, use TS3. We're recruiting now, so if you want to join us, please contact our GM @VitRacoon08 or me @pandoraromanus.

@VanHalen (thank you!) kindly gave you our YouTube channel where you can see our vids and decide.
    PC-EU since 2014

Touches-Your-Tralala - retired lizardina-templar
    Pandora Morgenstern - noob orc-stamsorc