Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need helpful tips to level from vr10 to vr14 ps4

Abaddon2012
Abaddon2012
✭✭
I finally reached vr10 and I'm a light armor spell cast templar and anything higher is just one shotting me. Any tips on where to go and available ways to level up would be helpful. Went to Craglorn but the whole area feels like I need a group to do anything. I run a lot on my own so I feel as if i'm now at a standstill at vr10. Thanks.
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    Craglorn is intended for group play. You can solo a good portion of it, but you may need to change up your build in order to do so.

I'm going to assume that you have finished Cadwell's Silver and Gold, but just in case you haven't that would be the place to start. Leveling up after completing Cadwell's is very challenging for solo players. Your options are some combination of the following:

1) Grind mobs
    2) Do the PVE dailies in Cyrodiil
    3) PVP
    4) Run dungeons/trials (if you don't mind finding a group)
    5) Try to solo Craglorn or find a group to help
    6) Finish up any quests/world bosses/public dungeons you may have skipped
    7) Wait for new content

Sorry I don't have better news :(
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    I feel your pain.

I am a burst DPS specced glass cannon and struggle in Craglorn.

I spent a bit of time finding quests I missed, got me V10 - 11 but now, as a casual player, I'm stuck with grinding. I did find a few PvE type quests in Cyrodil but the massive open space annoys me ... time wasted getting to places, especially if your faction doesn't control much territory. I have NO PvP skills and getting ganked during travel only to be ported back to the main base is awful.

I'm looking forward to Orsinium DLC

Meantime I am playing around with unconventional builds on alts.
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• deadlykitten6
    First guys if your sorc you need to have 5 light 1 heavy (chest or legs or head) 1 med chest legs or head also use hardened ward under summoning line and you wont be squishy at all im vr12 dark elf vamp sorc have 18k health and 10k shield so i do pvp and vet dungeons with no problems my magicka is almost 30k also you want suducer set or magnus and soulshine or warlock for you jewelry only so you do a 5 piece 3 piece and 3 piece set.
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    ... you need to have 5 light 1 heavy (chest or legs or head) 1 med chest legs or head ...

why ?

Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

• OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    OzJohnD wrote: »
    ... you need to have 5 light 1 heavy (chest or legs or head) 1 med chest legs or head ...

why ?

I suspect I know but ... I don't have the skill line to activate the passive.

http://deltiasgaming.com/2015/02/08/eso-undaunted-skill-line/

is there any other reason ?

• Atlaz
    Atlaz
    ✭✭
    Everybody is in pvp and the few who do dungeons prefer V12+. Rather annoying being V8 being on the opposite side of the map of cracked wood cave with every other form of exp nerfed to hell. Going to take forever to level up.
    "Bretons are renowned and talented craftsmen, shrewd merchants, gallant cavaliers, and inventive wizards. They can also be proud and quarrelsome."
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OzJohnD wrote: »

why ?

if you go 5 light, 1 medium, 1 heavy you will as light armor glass canon, get the most out of undaunted passives skill line, which will raise your health/stamina/magicka even more. Plus you will have more survivability

this ofcouse requires you to be lvl 9 in undaunted to take full effect of doing this type of setup for light armor dps
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    yes I thought so ... Undaunted no good for the casual player who hasn't even got past lvl 2 in that skill line.