Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for an exp guide on DF V8+

Atlaz
Atlaz
✭✭
Have no idea where to go to keep leveling up. I've grinded from V1 to V8 all from map Greenshade on V3 Feral Bosmers. Even now compared to how bad the exp is in craglorn it would still be a better option to grind i Greenshade though it's barely anything now. Being on Dagger Fall I pretty much have no access to cracked wooden cave.

34o61x3.jpg
2zzswvt.jpg
2q3y6py.jpg
"Bretons are renowned and talented craftsmen, shrewd merchants, gallant cavaliers, and inventive wizards. They can also be proud and quarrelsome."
  • Rinmaethodain
    Rinmaethodain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is alternarive to grinding. Doing quests. Completing every silver and gold quest should take you up to VR10/11 but not sure how it will be now when you went into grindfest.
  • Atlaz
    Atlaz
    ✭✭
    Grinding is faster than doing all the quest with the exception if the map is full or if I have to travel across the entire pvp map. If your in AD you basically have unlimited access to massive exp, unlimited grand soul gems and unlimited easy access to high end gear drops up to V12. Depending on which sever your on, you can simply be a guest on one of them where AD controls everything all the time with up most extreme ease.
    Edited by Atlaz on July 26, 2015 9:32AM
    "Bretons are renowned and talented craftsmen, shrewd merchants, gallant cavaliers, and inventive wizards. They can also be proud and quarrelsome."