The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Mic mute bug.

SugaComa
SugaComa
✭✭✭✭✭
I've noticed on ps4 that if I mute my mic and I pass through a door it in mutes

Can we get a fix on this no one wants to hear a fat bloke eat !
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    When you rezone it will appear on the screen as active, but no transmission if the mike is switched off ... just turn mike on and off again to remove screen icon.
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nonit activates ... I know cos I tested it

The icon is not on the screen but would flash up intermittently so I muted again did a mic check changed zones did a mix check and boom its on

Maybe it's a bug with my turtle beach
  • Paradoxia
    Paradoxia
    The mute/disable mic button on most headsets is a hardware function separate from the game and console. There's no way the game could unmute your mic.
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @paradoxia Not true, my headset can be muted and unmutwd via system setting and can also be adjusted via my mobile phone, itnis capable of taakinv phone calls and still pipenthe gamensound as well as switching between phone and pa4 voice chat

Itbis more than capable of being susceptible to a bug such as I have encountered, and it only happens on ESO

Ergo, ESO is the first thing to investigate into possible cause.

I will also log the issue with turtle beach and maybe they can find the issue and release a firmware correction.

Maybe if I'm lucky they'll provide a dedicated sound setting for ESO too, surprised it hasn't got one already.
    Edited by SugaComa on July 27, 2015 4:41PM
  • KamikazeTMX
    haha ye i do mute on button from my headset then i still see that im transmitting sound... so other hear there voices echo... freaking annoying that is....